Drum lessons for beginner and intermediate players

That Dude

Hi,

I'm providing drum lessons at my home in Tiong Bahru. Students will get to play on a real acoustic drum set with me leading with an electronic one or other various instruments (piano, guitar, bass). This will help the student familiarise with the feel of an acoustic set as well as instil a musical sense within him/her.

I won't be preparing students for exams. What I will be doing is help students interpret songs (breaking them down and teaching them section by section), master the basic techniques and rudiments, learn about various genres and the different ostinatos associated with them, basic music theory (beyond drum scores and percussion clef) and most importantly, improve their musicianship.

I have experience playing drums in many bands and have performed on many occasions with them. I am also a classically trained pianist and choral singer. A 15 to 30 minutes trial lesson will be provided for free in order for me to get to know what you want and need to learn. You can also check me out to see if I'm capable of helping you achieve that at the same time.

For further questions, please sms me at 8one8three 3329. Thanks.

Back