Do you wanna showcase your talent and get featured on upcoming Social Site?

talentpromoter

Do you wanna showcase your talent and get featured on upcoming Social Site?
We are looking for Bands, Groups or Singles with music video on their Live Performance, Home-Video Performance to be showcase on our new upcoming Social Site.

Requirements:-
- Any kinds of Commercial Music
(meaning which no heavy metal, thrash kinda elements)
- Video must be of HD quality
(Can be professionally done or amateur recording)
- Must be available for interviews

What you Get?
- If you are selected we can only feature you on our site for a period of time.
- You will get to showcase your talent across our global reach.
- No clutters with other music video content! but you get featured on a premium space.
- User of the new social site are condition to be entertain with music videos.
- No payment involve though.

Are you keen? Here is what we need you to do.
1. PM us with your Band Profile, Name of Band Members, Music Genre, Past Performances.
2. Submit your music video - preferably link to youtube etc.
Keep It Short and Sweet :)

P.s. Dont compare this opportunity with YouTube and MySpace bcos, we dont allow self-upload. Meaning which if you are selected you are featured on our premium space and audience! :)

About Us

In short, Im running a new revolutionary social networking site that allows musicians, bands to showcase their talents. Though music in general selected talents can expect to be exposed on a global perspective with SEA region in the initial milestones. You can say YouTube, MySpace has been there for you to do so. Well, I would say your content is rather not cluttered with other video contents as we choose base on your merit performances. User of this site is condition to be entertain by great talents.
Final words, if you are interested do contact me and Im always here to push local talents out to the space we have made ready for you.

Hi All, Thanks for the overwhelming and quick response.

For all interested Bands/Groups/Singles; kindly PM us with the 2 Requirements - instead of replying to the thread here.
We will contact you separately to discuss how we can get you featured.

*Gentle Reminder: As part of the 2 requirements, we need your video link for us to evaluate.

Hi admin,

We cant disclose the website as it is not live yet.
If you need genuine check for whatsoever reason pls pm me.

Otherwise you can check your database which reflects my registered email address with co. domain. -just dont disclose in public till we launch it.

Thanks!

Back