DESIGN A GUITAR CONTEST! Due 28th Feb 2007

wah getting complicated .... haha but its good ! Guys do your best THE WINNING DESIGN need not be the most complicated ..yet we want something very original and pratical.. use whatever you are best at! We go for the final design not wat tools you are using..... you never know if someone just use a 2B pencil can win or a guy can come out with FULL CAD detail drawing of a GREAT design....

The collections of entries are GREAT!!! KEEP THEM COMMING!!

Still waiting for an answer for my question, cheers~

One more question... Let's say I've already came up with a guitar design and it comes with a floyd rose. If I were to draw that beside the original drawing as a fixed bridge or normal floating trem as variants, will it be considered different design or just alternate design (that is to say, 1a, 1b, 1c (counted as a single design) instead of 1st 2nd and 3rd guitar design)?

Marksman,

Well the important part is really the Shape of the Body and Headstock will let you SCORE the most point so focus on that and give us 3 of your best designs!

Cheers! and work hard!

Hmm.

Hi, is G77 going to release the winner? It is the middle of March and I do believe that many of the contestants are eager for the results to come out :wink:

Back