Clavia Nord Stage Piano

The piano sounds from the Nord Stage comes from Sampletekk. Worra, the developer of Sampletekk, helped a lot in its programming. Sampletekk produces very good sampled pianos. The Nord versions are stripped down versions of his piano (because it is RAM based) including the famous White Grand. The White Grand is extremely usefull for Jazz and Pop piano - it is a sampled Malmsjo Grand.

I have the White Grand Jr in Giga version. Very nice! 22 samples per note!

I like their idea of using semi-weighted keys so it will be easier on the fingers playing organ sounds. But the wooden pitch-stick - it just look unusual. Wonder how it feels...

buy Nord keyboard in Byleft .... it's the best place to get nord stuff...

dun even try to go to daxco ... u'll be very dissapointed ... i did ...

anyway ... cheez ... the wooden pitch stick, for me is THE BEST pitch stick mechanism ever!! ... hahahaha =) .... i use NL3 ...

NORD Official New Dealer - DNPG

Hi
We will be taking on the NORD product lines by March. So hold on if you are buying any of the product under NORD. Certainly in terms of prices and support, should get from the dealer. We know about parrallel import..but its not worth the prices you would pay for.

I can be contacted 97826087. or send me an enquiry dtanhs@starhub.net.sg

Our company can address can also be found in the NORD website
http://www.clavia.se/main.asp?tm=Distributors

DNPG Pte Ltd
No 180, Yi Guang Building
#10-06, Paya Lebar Road
Singapore 409032
Tel/Fax +65-67784703
Mobile +65-97826087

Do make contact..our new products are onroad from Clavia. Dont pay more unnecessarily. We would work not to disappoint you..all the goods will be in shortly and proper demo.

cheers
david

DNPG Pte Ltd
#10-06, Paya Lebar Road
Singapore 409032
Tel/Fax +65-67784703
Mobile +65-97826087

NORD will comes in March time as we just taken over. But Promega2 is in stage 88.

i went to byleft just now to see the NORD, there are 2 models there on display and for sale, they are very dusty and they only have that 2 pieces to sell. not worth the price, rather get a korg synth.

DNPG Pte Ltd
#10-06, Paya Lebar Road
Singapore 409032
Tel/Fax +65-67784703
Mobile +65-97826087

NORD will comes in March time as we just taken over. But Promega2 is in stage 88.

I went and had a look on the weekend. Man, I've never seen so many Nords in one room before! The Stage is a very nice keyboard - acoustic pianos almost as nice as the GEM ones, and all the electro-mechanical sounds are sweet. Maybe, one of these days...

I was reminded of an old keyboard that I tried out at SamAsh in NYC.

VR-760_DR_REV1_L.jpg

Roland kind of did it first. This baby packs Roland's VK series organ, RD and FP piano, and synth in monster package. Except that the synth section wasn't an analog synth, but a ROMpler synth, which is just as great if not better.

I'm really starting to rue missing the chance to own one. It was introduced some years ago and never took off, and got discontinued quickly. sigh.

Latest posts

Back