Chinablack Private Party on the 24th!!!

hmmm maybe cos its hard to get into CB regularly, so the venues attracting me more rather than the party...nah its organised by scgs girls, wont expect guys to be dancing to RnB songs with other guys...

i may be going... i'll try to get more friends to go 1st...

that msg from mia hiang to girls 1... after i call her... then scarly... hmmm

where can i pre-buy the tics? any1 else going?

under 18s should just, not bother about doing all this club thing. because when we say club, we think of cigarettes plus alcohol. no offence, sounds like a way for them to just hook up with girls. but eh... thats what everyone does at clubs anyway.

ok i think i'm rambling.

i concur with what dharma said. if i can re-quote it but it would take too much brainpower. and thats what cigarettes does to you kids. it saps your brainpower. therefore, DONT SMOKE!

:p

yeah so bottomline is.........

All those people who have expressed so much interest in going to this party are just there to pick up underage girls who probably have more interest in the ACS(I) guys (who are also rich and good looking) then them :lol:

did some research:

the party on the 24th of nov is called fling@chinablack

theres another similar party on the 19th dec called flick@chinablack

info on Fling@Chinablack:

http://afterdark.hotspots.com/cgi/board/boards.cgi?city_id=1&venue=sg_chinablack

info on Flick@Chinablack:

http://ohgenki.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54898
http://afterdark.hotspots.com/cgi/board/thread.cgi?city_id=1&thread_id=36793

heres a quote from a guy at another forum:

DJTrance said:
Its a non alcoholic party so definately bellow the age of 18 can enter, plus its something new that has never been done b4. LOL even my niece is going.. Got to give it to them for a different idea and concept of parties. You dont have to be old to club. If anyone thinks its wierd or lame, its bcos they are too used to mainstream parties where its all the same ideas and concept. Its good to know that the young will have a place to play and taste even without lying bout their age to get in and get drunk on alcohol. Im sure u dont want your younger bros or sisters getting drunk and who noes get into bad company?=) Its cool idea for the younger peeps, give them a chance to enjoy as we were young b4 rite?

i got the tickets throught my friend. and he got it from some girl.

and it says on the ticket that girls in bikinis and breakdancers get in for free.

alifzaini said:
i got the tickets throught my friend. and he got it from some girl.

and it says on the ticket that girls in bikinis and breakdancers get in for free.

bikinis? paedophiles :roll:

alifzaini said:
well that's what it said on the ticket :?

sorry if i offended you or anything bro. wasn't making an attack on you :D but seriously. underage girls+bikinis=nothing

serialninja said:
i WOULD go there just because ACS(I) is my alma mater and my band played there, but there's no alcohol. i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do there. i don't know any of the students, and i doubt my old teachers are gonna turn up. doesn't seem like it'd be a whole lot of fun.

it sounds like a sausagefest of boys hopped up on coke or pepsi, trying to dance to R&B surrounded by guys instead of girls.

You are SO damn bloody right!

when i was 15 i kept secretly hoping to go clubbing and see what its like... and i ended up going to FIRE disco and tea dancing.

i think this clubbing at chinablack is a brilliant idea.

if we could just get past the "pfft!! *rolls eyes* what a lame idea" stigma, we can see how it would quench teenagers' curiosities in a healthier way than sneaking in and faking ID's and getting caught.

christina@wongsans.com said:
Hi

It’s below 18 years old event, no alcohol and no cigarettes.

It’s dancing all the way......

Chris

On 11/15/05 12:23 AM, "Benjamin Cheng" <madwerewolfboy@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, could you please tell me more about Fling@Chinablack on the 24th of Nov?

Thanks!

Benjamin

with no alcohol, i doubt many people would be dancing.. cause 1) people would feel shy and inhibited and 2) alcohol makes you feel less self concious and inhibited.. personal experience anyway..

Back