Chinablack Private Party on the 24th!!!

wtf breakdancers get in for free. rmb you minors, wait minors? you mean cant even enter arcade on weekdays before 6.30? pool table, no? sex, guys you really dont wanna get caught having sex with a minor. oh you <16 cant stay out after midnight too. ohohoh! what's chinablack thinking!

(yes i know small stupid stuff but, trying to prove a point.)

hoho.. mebbe e party starts at 2pm , ends at 7? and honestly, i think there'll be alot of posers there, oh wel

nak said:
wtf breakdancers get in for free. rmb you minors, wait minors? you mean cant even enter arcade on weekdays before 6.30? pool table, no? sex, guys you really dont wanna get caught having sex with a minor. oh you <16 cant stay out after midnight too. ohohoh! what's chinablack thinking!

(yes i know small stupid stuff but, trying to prove a point.)

not true, i'm allowed to stay out after midnight. well, if you think it's gonna be lame and all that, don't go.
and all that about no alcohol and ciggs, it's an underage party, well obviously. those under18s just wanna have fun, darlings.

Sorry to have to inform you, but not many girls will be going. So if any you pervos wanna go there and waste your time, be my guest. :lol:

I'm not the organiser. Just a softie concerned for the sanctity of females attending the event. :lol:

Back