Cheap Bass Guitar @ $135 & Bass Amp15w.@ $95

BassmentOne

Selling Cheap Craftsman Bass Guitar @ $135.!! In good playing condition about 7.5/10. An excellent beginners bass guitar to start with.
Just slight scratch and dings. Craftsman guitars are really value for money. So good that it's been out of stock since Dec 2010.
IMO it is better than some $250 bass guitars sold in town.
Testing is possible at Jurong (near Chinese Garden) Walking distance from Lakeside MRT about 600 meters. Call Hp: 96340925

Selling $135.

Selling Samick Bass Amp 15w. Selling $95.

Also a Samick Bass Amp 15w. still looks and functions great. Good enough for a small room gig or home practices. Going for $95).

5915105290_b8c0c6bde0_m.jpg

Selling a beautiful looking Samick Bass. Made In Korea. I think its wood is Walnut. Condition 9/10. Very very seldom played or gigged. Must see the bass guitar personally to appreciate the wood grain and at the same time hear the sound it produces with a 100w bass amp. Don't be mislead by it's brand name, Samick makes nice looking basses. Check out the sound and playability.
Letting go $320(negotiable as package).

Decided to let both go to make space in my room.
Package deal Bass Guitar Bass Amp 15w = $385 (save $30).

Testing or Quick deal at Jurong . Call or SMS Hp: 96340925

5920331080_a3986565e3_m.jpg
5915105294_3149ef4014_m.jpg

Contact Hp: 96340925Deal at Jurong/Kembangan MRT.

Cute right?

"Maple Story - Ting Ting Ha Ha Bass".

My son calls this the bass guitar from Bought it for him last year . Decided to let it go - reluctanly though. But just to many basses around the house.

It's really a cute looking bass, something that Warwick might design. 4 strings . recently change a new bridge at Peninsular. You will be the talk of the town with a bass as cute as this. Test it out and you will know what I mean. It's playbility is as good as an entry level Ibanez or Yamaha. REDUCED PRICE ! Letting go for $265

Your next question is What Brand? Right? Actually it really doesn't matter. For this bass guitar, I really don't care about the brand. It's good enough for me.
Come and view, touch, test, try, pluck or even strum. It's a fun bass to own.

Call or SMS Hp: 96340925 for testing. or quick deal at a Jurong MRT

Last edited:
Back