Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

jude777

Champions League Final...Man U vs Barcelona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its gonna be Man U vs Barcelona in what appears to be a perfect final in Rome....Barcelona were on the brink of a dissappointing exit from the Champions League last night when Chelsea were leading 1-0 at 90 mins. But Barcelona fought on and earned themselves a place in the final with a 92th min goal courtesy of Andrés Iniesta that whizzed pass Petr Cech breaking the hearts of Blues fans all over the world into many, many pieces...including Singapore's..hahaha......shocking yet thriling isn't it?:)

cheers

Last edited:
CMON BARCA - SHOVE IT UP manu's BEHIND!

BARCA FOR CL

HENRY FOR THE WINNER

Man U

Barca is SHIT ...Man united is world club,carling,would be epl and champions league winners! Cmon GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED-GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED-GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON! ON! ON!:twisted:

Thaiboy - I think I can say with much confidence that a Barcelona V Man Utd CL finals is pretty much a dream coming true for many football fans across the world. Two of the best clubs in the world battling it out, both vying for the highly sought-after world football supremacy status. Utd should be able to bag the silverware but anyhow, this is a perfect CL final & so let's all revel in delight come 27th May. Oh, & thaiboy, i hope you're in the Man Utd thread as well. :p

And you, FGL, you seem to be everywhere in this forum spreading your hatred for Utd across the board. Well, we all know the things people will & can resort to when they're feeling such intense levels of bitterness & resentment. Poor Gunners. Actually, I feel more for Chelsea. They were only minutes away from booking themselves a place in the finals. But their plane tickets were mercilessly taken from them deep in injury time.

awww cmon .. u know me lovehurts dahling - always pullin a fast one ... and kiddin around

I think we need to sit down and discuss this "hatred" of mine ... YJ for drinks? :mrgreen:

I think we need to sit down and discuss this "hatred" of mine ... YJ for drinks? :mrgreen:

Hmm..How to be comrades when you've got such intense feelings of scorn & hatred for Utd?? :rolleyes:

I'm sure now lah. Your name was 'buaya' in your past life! Haha. Next time I go to YJ, i shall sit myself down @ a table 1.5 inches away from your nose & keep smiling like an ass becoz you won't suspect it's me! :p

Hmm..How to be comrades when you've got such intense feelings of scorn & hatred for Utd?? :rolleyes:

I'm sure now lah. Your name was 'buaya' in your past life! Haha. Next time I go to YJ, i shall sit myself down @ a table 1.5 inches away from your nose & keep smiling like an ass becoz you won't suspect it's me! :p

1.5 inches .... ooooooooooo I rikes .... :mrgreen:

erm no - identification - no free first drink :-D

but let the record state that FGL hates all other TEAMS IN WORLD .... except maybe The Singapore national team .. but if they ever lpayed AFC - then You wud know where my loyalty would lie.

Tong Seng Chicken rice .... while reading newpaper reports of AFC

LOL!! OMG!! That reply made me laugh like an idiot at the office!! Damnit!! Aiya, 'luckily i don't hate Arsenal as much as I do with Liverrrrrrrrpoooool!

what a match-up it will be, i jus hope the match doesnt end up in some boring cautious snuff-out of each team's attacking capabilities. pls dont end on penalties........cmon Man U win and cement yr eternal glory in Champs League history!!!! Immortality, its yours to take!!!

as for me i shall take leave for the next day, to CELEBRATE victory of the mighty Manu U OK??? OK???

as for me i shall take leave for the next day, to CELEBRATE victory of the mighty Manu U OK??? OK???

FluxUs, HELL YEAH WE'RE GONNA BEAT BARCA & LIFT THAT ALL-TOO-FAMILIAR TROPHY!!!!!

Erm, can I join you in infinite celebrations?? :mrgreen:

as much as im still recovering from my heartbreak and as much as i dislike either team, i can only see lady luck kissing man utd's ass again. with a depleted barcelona side, an in form man utd, it's almost a walk over for the reds. :(

is certain in soccer... best wishes to both teams.

i have some Man U fans here in the office watching this game at an external venue, one of them is hosting the telecast so we are all making it happen as a get-together event more than anything else as some of us are Spurs/ Pool/ Everton fans...

Back