Caught in d' Middle

fuzzilla

Hi, I am new here and I was introduced to this forum by a member, "Oldskoolstreet" to start up something.

Is there anybody there with that focus to turn and churn your hobby guitar playing at home into something more interesting?

I live in CCK, and if you are putting up in the West or the Northwest area, then let's not be Caught in the Middle. So let's get together for some jamming sessions. I do not play covers but can still do quite a number of GnR's, Metallica, Nirvana covers I guess. i do prefer to create my own surf rock, heavy rhythms and riffs, simple solos, and guitar fooling around. Sometimes I am lost within my weird effects. I wanted to take this to a higher level with simple ideas of forming up somewhere.

Looking for a "better-than-me" guitarist, a Double-pedal Drummer man, a reliable Bassist, a vocalist. I have some of my own riff creations, horror and macabre stories that can turn into songs, etc. So we can probably come up with a good back up from scratch. I have a good ear for recordings and sound, and I have the tools to cut out our very own album later.

I am just starting out, and will need you for support. Basically, a 5-6 man serious band after all. Show some interests here on this forum page and we can discuss it all slowly and come up or emerge later someday.

Anyone out there?

Welcome to SOFT. Let me move this to the Musicians Wanted section.

Hope you find your band soon!

Back