Busking

busking sounds fun. but im so sure its gonna be very tiring to organise such a busking fest. of course it sounds cool, and im sure many bands want to busk, except that it is difficult and tiring to organise.

maybe if we set up a little committee like the last rockin resolution or a busking thing to happen soon. we'll have to take care of permits, instruments, venue, bands, promotion and other stuff.... yeah.

WONDERING(just an idea)
if this is a long term planning thing, we can make a new year eve mass rock band busking + countdown somewhere in the middle of orchard and rock the streets of orchard road (*imagining*). i think that would be kinda awesome. except that needs early planning.

Looking at JMguitars' post... 70dB is pretty damn soft.

blackductape: It could be possible if people were willing to help... I've got my Os this year so can't do much. But I could chip in when I can.

YES!!!! My band has been wanting to busk for the longest time! just that we were all really sotong and uninformed on all this kinda stuff... haha.. XD
oh well, if there's gonna be anything of the sort... busk fest, wtvr gig... must tell me! we're totally up for it! and yes, we would all be really willing to chip in... ehrm, well, me at least... heh...

fored said:
Looking at JMguitars' post... 70dB is pretty damn soft.

blackductape: It could be possible if people were willing to help... I've got my Os this year so can't do much. But I could chip in when I can.

i also having o's this year. so my schedule kinda tight. so, how we gonna start finding people who can help out?

After 'O's? That'd already be almost December.

Anyway I think it's a bit late to start then - this sort of thing takes alot of time and planning. We'd probably have to ask permission, bargain for more decibels, find equipment rental people, maybe some sponsors, look for people who want to busk, schedule, maybe do a little bit of promotion, and most probably find a charitable organization do donate some/all the money made to.

Wow. Hahaha.

I guess it's like performing on the streets to get money. Either people do it as a living or people help charities by doing.

i and some buddies busked at church once before youth service to promote the service to other youths....great feeling but used acoustic guitar sigh...

but busking with my band on a stage in the center of a shopping mall would be a really cool experience!!!

Back