Big Big Big Sale: All guitars

oldskoolstreet

1984 Ibanez Artist AR300 with Hard Case $900

'89 Yamaha Pacifica 112M with Seymour Duncan Cool Rails at Neck, DiMarzio Billy Corgan Middle, and Lindy Fralin Unbucker Bridge. $320

Early 80 Vintage Issue VIxXxX Number Plate Black Fender Strat with Fender Noiseless Pickups and DiMarzio Air Norton Bridge
(My Hot favourite Vintage Strat) @ $1900
Hard Case, No Cert. Overly reluctant, so if you don't like it you can sell me back for your money in full.

A very beautiful Yamaha Sammy Hagar Model AES620 with Rio Grande Bastard Neck and Bridge pups in Vintage Chrome @ $600

Many other Project stratocasters from $600 onwards but my parts are from highly priced Warmoth, All Parts, MightyMite self-ordered and imported. One such guitar has a Mary Kaye Strat body, another has an old Rory Gallagher type look with Curtis Novak Pups and the other a Jimi Hendrix Monterey Strat Replica with Cocobolo Neck going for $1600.

Pix upon request, whatsapp for more info on 96851712.

My treasures have been unearthed, and Everything's negotiable. Super-Lowballing is prohibited, but you can always invite me to Superbowl :)

Tonnes of stuffs to go along before this June holidays, and I might throw in my amps and effects with your guitar purchases.

My treasures have been unearthed, and Everything's negotiable. Super-Lowballing is prohibited, but you can always invite me to Superbowl :)

Haha...good lines. Super cool, superbowl. Lol...

Back