Best Vocalists! In Your Opinion!

John Tardy (Obituary)
James LaBrie (DT)
Michael Kiske (Helloween)
Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits)
Mark Boals (Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force)
The guy in Dimmu Borgir who isn't Shagrath - dunno his name.

1. Mike Glita ( Senses Fail, Does the screamo)
2. Serj Tankian ( System of a down)
3. Kyo/Nishimura Tooru (Dir En Grey) He's good. From silent whispering to hysterical screaming.

Praetorian said:
Now that I come to think about it, Chester Bennington or whatever his name is, from Linkin Park, is a very versatile vocalist. He can do both the slower, "sensual" stuff, and his all out screaming is pretty impressive -> Crawling

then u prolly never heard RUSSELL ALLEN!!!!!!! best. vocalist. ever.

I dont like vocalists, but i do like their vocal qualities :D

Attitude and style: Anthony Kiedis, Serj Tankian, Chris Cornell - Try doing old skool Yam Seng with him....sure lose! the Jamiroquai guy, Dave Matthews, and basically anyone who is sincere and original!!!!!!!!!!!!

For sheer prowress and technique: Mariah Carey, Chaka Khan, my mom when shes nagging...haha

Emotionality award: Andrea Boceli, Bono, Zach De La Rocha and so many others who touch lives by singing from their hearts! Yipee

Bruce Dickinson (Maiden)
Steel Heart (Rockstar movie)
Andy-something (Helloween)

i honestly think Toshi from X Japan has a horrible voice. The only song that he sounds good in in TEARS and thats because it is well composed.

u guys GOTTA check out russell allen from symphony x... all the bloody harmonies.. the rough singing.. the smooth singing.. damnn its nuts how he handle it live too..

Randy Blythe-Lamb of God
Alexi laiho-Children of bodom(though his voice is not tat nice but the way he cordinate his technique and singing is awesome)

RUSSEL ALLEN ( symphony X ) wah biang he is DAMN GOOD MAN...
James Hetfiled ( Sing and down pick master of puppets. omg.)
izzaar ( fat skunks.. ) voice lagi smooth ... made me feel all tingly.

Back