Best heavy metal songs to play for a heavy metal band?

actually there's a lot of headbanging songs out there to choose from...
meshuggah,pantera,megadeth,metalicca (for the heavy chugs)
loudness,racer-x (for the awesome licks)
iron maiden,judas priest,racer-x (for the melodic double-lead)
queensryche,iron maiden,rising force,king diamond (for hidh end-vox)
aiyah...so much more to list down...as long as itz worthy to headbang for....
whoahahahaha

Re: what the hell

bassist05 said:
Try anything from brutal death bands ar. See whether you can handle. Play something from bands like Disgorge, Beheaded, Goratory or Vomit Remnants. For what i know Flesh Disgorged is the only Singapore band to play brutal death metal. any of you heard of them????????

not true, theres plenty of local brutal death too like arbitrary element and vrykolakas

mellapong said:
hmm.

iron maiden - dance of death (excellent build-up)

metallica - master of puppets

how's that?

So far haven got the chance to see any bands jam/perform Dance of death, Killer lead solo!

Forget wads the name, but so far only hear most bands covering Track No 2 from dance of death album.

antedeluvian said:
bassist05 said:
Try anything from brutal death bands ar. See whether you can handle. Play something from bands like Disgorge, Beheaded, Goratory or Vomit Remnants. For what i know Flesh Disgorged is the only Singapore band to play brutal death metal. any of you heard of them????????

not true, theres plenty of local brutal death too like arbitrary element and vrykolakas

Yep! There are a lot.

But flesh disg really rocks! Great moshing set.

Lombardo said:
antedeluvian said:
bassist05 said:

Yep! There are a lot.

But flesh disg really rocks! Great moshing set.

Yeah man, they always have people moshing to their set man. But they are the only band that have squealing vocals, reminds me of US brutal death bands like Goratory.

wah the poor guy wants to play heavy metal how come flesh disgorged all come out?? wanna kill him ah??

yeah Lombardo.

eh i like everything by iron maiden a lot. especially dance of death. but i know maybe around 10 songs only. any recomendations?

Yeah you should go for a King Diamond song, i will worship you if you can play The Invisible Guests or Black Horsemen.

actually my band is an Iron Maiden cover band. we do dance of death and killers too. and a number from their Dance Of Death album, titled "Paschendale". and lots others. got some recordings of the songs too. haha.

\m/

Lombardo said:
So far haven got the chance to see any bands jam/perform Dance of death, Killer lead solo!

Forget wads the name, but so far only hear most bands covering Track No 2 from dance of death album.

My band jams dance of death! Super super super super KICK! :lol: Oh and btw that track no. 2 is called Rainmaker, kickass song =D

Back