Best Guitarist Competition!!! Interested?

Will you take part in the competition?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

soft

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

I am thinking of organising a best guitarist competition. What we will do is to film all contestants and put the video on our website for users to vote. There will be a panel of judges too.

Subsequently, we can do a Best Drummer, Best Bassist, Best Keyboardist and Best Vocal!

Do you think this is a good idea?

James Woo
Founder
www.soft.com.sg

We will arrange for a time and a place for all the contestants to ´play´. Not use webcam lah.

Why do you feel that not many people will participate?

hee..hee.. if not enough people, will get you to disguise as a guitarist too!

ok, anyone who will be interested in taking part? Please give some input.

soft said:
Hi everyone!

I am thinking of organising a best guitarist competition. What we will do is to film all contestants and put the video on our website for users to vote. There will be a panel of judges too.

Subsequently, we can do a Best Drummer, Best Bassist, Best Keyboardist and Best Vocal!

Do you think this is a good idea?

James Woo
Founder
www.soft.com.sg

nice idea!

is the competition going on yet? i would enjoy listening to the quality stuff that comes out of it...

Not yet. Seems like the response is quite week. Guitarist please raise your hands!!!

Yeah interesting, me wanna take part too but..
skill not so gd..
maybe can separate into...
3 cat.
amtuer
semi
open

heehee how abt it?
:wink:

yah response not too great ... don't think anyone's really into that kind of yngwieness.....

How about best song then?

^ yea, a good guitarist can't only be able to play well, he/she also has to have the ability to write a song(like satch hahahahaha). maybe it could be done with some backing tracks.

get guitarist already so difficult, now somemore must be able to write songs :!:

Ya, somemore will get into copyright issue if not done well... :D

HOw about getting guitarist to juz record into mp3 or somethign then post .. to one special site by soft.com ..
then everyone listen online and poll.... :lol:
i think ppl will join if they dun need to show face... haha coz scare lose face ma... if like that then we can dun need to show face and dare to try ...

idea! right? 8O
hahah :wink:

Latest posts

Back