Be wary

nightelves92

Hi Guys, recently someone with telephone number 9118 2064 contacted me recently regarding my guitar. He seemed very interested and we agreed to meet up in Jurong. Living in tampines, I only agreed to go to Jurong cos he really wanted to try it out. He asked to meet at Jurong East MRT at 5 pm one day. He messaged me at 430 telling me he will be late but I was already on the MRT. I waited till 8PM that day for him and didn't get any response. At 1:25 AM he messaged me telling me his father was in the hospital, though it was quite a big coincidence, I agreed to continue the deal.

I messaged him a few times after that to arrange a meet up again but all my SMSes were left unreplyed. I called him and he picked up. Upon hearing my voice, he hanged up and all my calls after that were left unanswered.

I have since given up on him but I would like to warn you guys to be wary of this user. Thanks guys.

nightelves92 : thanks for the heads up and sorry to hear your unpleasant experience, but next time set your terms and conditions to self collect at your place. test only at your place. no reserve, first buy, first get. no cash seen, no deal. give him a discount for "travelling all the way down" to ensure perfect sale transaction.

Back