Bassists stand up!

ha i'm still a noob.

Squier Pbass affinity with upgraded seymour duncan basslines Spb-2 Hot pickup

rockbass streamer 4 string

waiting for the real warwick streamer proline.. muahaha

but first. wait for the money to come.

i love to have a Warwick streamer LX but damn it no longer in production,.
but first dream bass for me is a ZON sonus..

haiz,. but nowadays warwick's necks machima cannot make it wor.

bassist here too... i chanced upon a 1987 jaydee mark king signature pearl series 2 years ago and have kept it since. playing through a trace elliot commando 15 at home. but i'm thinking of changing to a 2x10 amp instead.

Using Yamaha RBX270L (Left Handed) with Dimarzio Model P+J as my one and only axe. Going thru a Trace Elliot Boxer 30 with a nathan East EQ for a good nice and sweet tone.

Waiting for my Grassroots les Paul bass to come soon -) can't wait to use it hahaha

Btw iansoh, u selling yr comando 15?

Hey!!
Im kevin I have a 5 string warwick corvette proline and a 4-string fender p-bass deluxe. I currently use a sadowsky bass preamp with bass chorus, digital delay 6 by boss and an Ibanez SoundWave 65watt bass amp.

IS anyone studying music formally in singapore?

hellO~!

count me in ~!

i have

1) craftsman fj-10 jazz bass
2) jedson ( made in 60s-early 70s) shortscale telebacker style bass

Real sweet,.. like a curvier smaller jazz bass, light too. bright tone very good for funk. hehehe.. rare breed MTD in singapore. Mine is the Czech one not the Super darned ex Us,.. but still very2 good.

wow.. cool. where'd u pick it up? and where'd u your amp rig from? sounds good man. how much u pay for everything?

Humm i got the bass second hand from a very good bass player i know. It was advertised in luther but yeah apparently i was the only that was interested. I got it for 980. The Bass amp well i got it second hand too. From a person who stopped playing bass, n decided to sell his rig. Both the head and cab was sold for 200 SGD, its a steal. Total is 1180 sgd. A price of a new mex jazz bass at swee lee for a full rig. Btw the amp is old n discontinued, i onder y its a superb amp, aint complaining for the price. Pics well i post the bass oledi its on the guitar photo thread.

Pic of the bass

PICT2750.jpg

Latest posts

Back