Bass for sale @ LOW price!!

Hotdog

Hi All!

Need to sell these few stuffs urgently coz i need to clear away & rarely use it.

Ashton 4-string bass guitar - Solid body, active pickup, new machine heads, re-string & set up. Used it for only couple of times. Just had a missing screw on the pick up other than that it's in mint condition. Selling for $200 (Neg).

Boss Bass Overdrive - Come with original box & manual. Mint condition. Only been used few times. Selling for $90.

Beta Aivin Bass EQ - Come with original box & manual. Mint condition. Only been used few times. Selling for $40.

Addition to the above, I have this 5-string bass that have parts of it faulty like bridge (Gotoh) cracked. Neck need to replace. But body & other parts like machine head & pick ups (Fender Lance sensor) still in working condition. Brand: Bass Collection, Made in Japan. Selling away for just $100.

Interested, call or text me up @ 94795771. :D

Last article, 5 string bass (Bass Collection) sold to a nice gentleman. Rest of the stuffs are neg for a right price. Need to clear fast as I need to make space for room.

Back