Baby, you're my firework.

Hilary Roselle

okays, so i'm back from my looooooog hiatus. :)

wells, I did the necessaries. I dropped out from JC, going to a poly next year.

I quit TAS YV, so that I now I have more free time on my hands to sing with my a cappella team, my school band (in SRJC, we sing only soft songs) and hopefully, I'm able to find a pop band. It'll really be a good experience for me to join another band outside for more exposure and experience. and commitment wise? haha i'm committed to everything i do. :) my friends can vouch for me:) i guess i haven got any friends here, but i sure have on facebook. if ur keen, u can just type my name. there's only one Hilary Roselle anws:) haha

oh wells, now one reads my pathetic posts anyways. To people who actually take the time to bother reading, a big thank you!:) haha I really wanna join another band outside!:) esp pop/rock bands:) my friends said i have the vocal range of pixie lott and miley cyrus ( though i hate miley the lovelovelovelovelove, but i cain deny she can sing). lols just pm me, if u think that i have potential to grow in your band:) lols i think it's best for you to meet me and listen to me live9: haha cos, it's true to judge a singer, u judge by their live performances isn't it? rather than those you edit in the studios blah blah. if they cain sing properly live, you can forget about gigs and stuffs. lols

anws, here's some random thoughts. I am so addicted to Katy Perry's Firework!:) shall go and learn the song now! :D hehe

till next time!^^
<3 <3 <3

Back