Awe-In-One Picks! Where are you!?

ash

Hey there Softies!

I've lost the last Awe-In-One pick that i have thanks to my naughty cousins...anyway, where do i get them...? i kinda checked Davis and Swee Lee few weeks back...and they dont have it...strange...cos i went to AIO site and they said these places are their dealers...

Does anyone know where i can get them..? i really like these amazing picks...and i'm like dependant on them now! argh...desperate...

Alrightey...thanks everyone!

Quite a lot of S'pore stores sell them! This is because AIO picks are made in S'pore... Try the stores at Parklane and Peace centre, I'm sure they have...

celvino (sp?) music at united square. fairly deserted i think and has stock for the profound,rock and folk when i went there few days ago.

check thier webbie for dealers in sg

sweelee also stocks them.

bah, the one i want is those discontinued transparent profounds! :evil:

There!! See! Lots of stores are carrying them!

Try Novelty at Parklane and City Music at Peace Centre. They might have watcha want...

Alrightey! thanks guys...thanks alot!

I'd like to say something before i leave...Please dont steal people's sidemirror no matter how nice or expensive it is...it can cost a life instead of a few dollars...

Off to City Music! (tomorrow..) cheers!

Oh man i once scratched my uncle's sidemirror n then to cover it up i just broke the whole thing n took it away. Now itz sumwhere in my room. Until now he thinks its stolen. So tht means ur in trouble ey? :lol:

yeah..i think the pick's a lil expensive compared to other picks...but it's worth it...

i think for online sales they're charging like US$1.20...i THINK SO only...but it's all good! :)

ash said:
Alrightey! thanks guys...thanks alot!

I'd like to say something before i leave...Please dont steal people's sidemirror no matter how nice or expensive it is...it can cost a life instead of a few dollars...

Off to City Music! (tomorrow..) cheers!

heh. if you see anyone trying out a fender strat at around 6+ tomorrow, that's me. :)

Back