ARSENAL- CONQUERING EUROPE \m/

jude777

HI to all!!!

Calling all Arsenal fans out there!
I really hope Arsenal will win the champion's league soon...they are best contenders at present, lets cheers them on!!
btw, I'm forming a soccer team soon to compete in public soccer events & tournaments, playing Arsenal's style,(age limit:14-30)...interested contact me @ j7a7c@hotmail.com
Go ARSENAL!!!

CHEERS

Reactions: fgl
Only in your dreams bro hehe
icon10.gif

Once a gunner........Always a gunner!
Good luck with finding your teammates
cheers!

GlobeHolderArsenal01.gif

Last edited:
im glad they're kicking rear ends in champions league, but i wish they can do the very same for BPLs.

i mean the win bolton was great, the defeat against hull city is embarassing (well hull's on freakin form i have to admit) and a draw against sunderland isn't really... well... yea...

oh wells, 18th october against everton! WOOT!

p.s. anybody knows where i can get original arsenal O2 jerseys? penninsula and queensway is out of stock or something. (apart from getting it "Online")

Arsenal for the win, but if Wenger don't start scouting for newer and fresher legs, I think it might spell disaster for them till the end of the season.

That's exactly what happened last season...................beautiful flowing football but not much end product. Maybe they could try pumping the ball high in the air at least 10 times in a match or taking long-range potshots at least 3 times a match? Those may not be beautiful but they sure are effective! And combined with their reputation for beautiful football, it shld be a potent combination. And Mr Wenger's a master at scouting, donch u worry by January more youngsters will be begin coming in. Btw, has Amaury Bischoff played competitively for the Gunners yet? I haven't seen him in action so far i think.

Yes Arsenal rules.....................the Championship wahahahaha:mrgreen::mrgreen:. Ok lah not so bad lah what did they win last season................? Oh yes nothing! Ok then the previous season.................? Oh yes nothing also. Ok lah they rule 5th place in league haha lolz.

Back