:arrow: Rock For Good @ RGS

So are you going?

• YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We're going down to schools on Monday/Wednesday/Friday... refer to the site on how to get tickets!

www.myspace.com/rockforgood

Our sales team will be at Music For Good's Mix&Match held at Esplanade this Friday. Be there if you want to get tickets to Rock For Good! Tickets selling fast!

Use bottles lah.
I think they do have some, but it's upstairs or something.
Can't recall properly, but I went there once as a P school kid, having no memory of that trip whatsoever, except being dragged to a toilet by my teacher when I asked her. Yes, it was a she.

yes there are male teachers in RGS too. don't worry! at most the girls toilets can be labelled as male... just aim into the toilet bowl la.

anyway, TICKETS SELLING FAST!! SO HURRY UP AND GET THEM NOW!

will be at Jam X prelims at Youth park this coming Sunday from 4pm onwards (no booth, will just be around there). contact me (PM) if you're coming down to buy tickets.

email rockforgood@gmail.com for enquiries.

ALSO, bring banners to support your favourite band on the day itself!! how often do you get to do that for a rock concert without feeling embarassed! :D

Most probably around the KFC area. Will PM you the number of the person to contact on that day to get the tickets from...

hey.
but if we like, put our banners high in the air...
OTHERS' VIEW WILL GET BLOCKED!!
then cannot take good pictures...
:)

Juz wonderin will there be any tix sales at the door itself>> How much?? Cos unable to confirm goin anot as mite be held back.

Thanks!!

yea are there like gonna be tickets specially kept to be sold at the door?cause loadsa ppl cant confirm and stuff.

woah.wgb and the suns.woah.woah.gonna be a huge gig ah ike bigger than sembawang fest la.

There won't be any tickets sold at the door if tickets sell out before the day itself. The best option is to pre-order the tickets first.. You can book now and cancel anytime before 28th January if necessary.

Tickets are nearly sold out, so you'd better do it now!

Woohoo..about time something big like this is happening man....local bands..local gigs...and we are talking about big bands here....this really a true gig/concert with our local bands juz like those happening overseas...at this point, round of applause for the organizer!

yes yes. and really thanks to the people who put in lots of efford for this gig to happen. and also to sabrina for having to trouble her so late in the night haha. thanks!

ALL TICKETS ALLOCATED FOR PRE-ORDERS ARE SOLD OUT.

There will be limited tickets sold at the door, so be sure to come EARLY! Gate opens at 5:15pm, doors open at 5:45pm.

Latest posts

Back