:arrow: Rock For Good @ RGS

So are you going?

• YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yellow-watermelon.jpg

WATERMELONS FOR ALL!! AND TO ALL A GOOD MIDDLE-OF-THE-NIGHT!

eh. what is everyone talking about. :?

if you'll be at 3rd place this friday from 7pm onwards, i can sell you tickets then. in the meantime, tell your friends about the gig!

eh guys, i cant wait for this ah... and i also heard like jamie yeo and daniel ong are hosting... my god, this is seriously top class sial... ahahaha... rock on sabrina!!

Yep, Jamie Yeo and Daniel Ong will be the emcees for Rock For Good!
Thanks to Levan from Ronin!

I will be at Ngee Ann City this Sunday from 2-6pm. Anyone who's interested in buying tickets, do arrange a time so we can meet up on that day!

not sure about daniel ong but jamie yeo is likely. called 98.7 earlier.. We're trying to help fix up potential live radio interviews for the other bands participating in the concert. Nothing's confirmed yet but will keep everyone updated Keep your fingers crossed! Hoping to give the other bands more exposure on national radio. Cheers!

levan
ronin

I see only Elite schools where the tickets will be sold. I take it that these bands will later on play FOC or something like that for the neighbourhood schools.

Any reason the neighbourhood schools are 'left out'?????

Smell the roses!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

this friday!!

i always feel anticipated whenever purchasing tickets for whatsoever concerts.

Don't think the neighbourhood schools will be left out.
Because the tickets can technically be purchased anytime by emailing rockforgood@gmail.com. :)
Besides Outram is somewhat of a neighbourhood school. And we'll be assisting the organizers on the sales during our neighbourhood school shows already.

And it's being organzed by four secondary 4 students, all from scratch. They're doing a great job while handling school work and other commitments. All the money raised will be donated to Music For Good. (www.musicforgood.org). It's youths like these that will make it happen for everyone.

(Perfect 10) 98.7FM will be involved in the programme :) Ronin made a few calls to help the hardworking rgs girls out and sold the idea of a collaboration and they're interested in participating in the project. :)

From approaching their teachers with a humble proposal on a school concert, to getting the bands involved, to handling the logistics and the printing and advertising on their own, they have our fullest support. :)

levan

ahahaha...
i am runner!
eh sabrina, you said you changed the dates for selling at school days...or did you? Cos if you did, I might not make it.
pm me.

Latest posts

Back