:arrow: Rock For Good @ RGS

So are you going?

• YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Guitars left to right :
SG : AC/DC's Angus Young, Les Paul : Black Label Society's Zakk Wylde, Pantera's Dimebag Darrell, Fender Jaguar : Kurt Cobain

Baby's mask : KISS

The Rock for Good font looks familar, is that the same one used for Good Charlotte's logo?

P.S. Maybe the baby is a Nirvana reference too, like the baby on the cover from Nevermind?

Ok-

ALL proceeds go to Music For Good, all those involved in organising the concert gets absolutely no moola whatsoever.

mero said:
P.S. Maybe the baby is a Nirvana reference too, like the baby on the cover from Nevermind?

no lah the baby where got wear pampers. Hey the pickups on the jaguar are soap bars. not the opencoils... so its not kurt cobain's one

I just noticed the most important thing.

None of the guitars have strings :lol:

P.S. the baby's pampers look more like panties

distorted_soul said:
and if u already didnt know, i am prabs, the guy u met with sabrina at 'Quiet'

LOL. I don't know why I found this so amusing! Did you mean someone else and not sabrina? Lol.

Oh yeh, panties are cool for babies.

panties... cos its held in a girls' school? ok nevermind.

yes i did notice the guitars had no strings! hmm alright here's a question.

What's your interpretation of the poster design?

wtf... i said sabrina? i wanted to say pepper a.k.a. u... lol... absentminded me... can type here but cannot reply on msn lah miss nura...

sabrina said:
panties... cos its held in a girls' school? ok nevermind.

yes i did notice the guitars had no strings! hmm alright here's a question.

What's your interpretation of the poster design?

dimebag, zakk wylde guitar: heavy metal gig?
fire : hot, chicks. lots of them
baby: guys and gals hook up with each other, make babies right after the gig.

Actually I look at the poster and the baby looks like he's thinking

"Yeah I look so badass with this facepaint and all, I wish I could get some better treads then these panties my mother made me wear though. Speaking of which I better get out of the fireplace which my mom fueled with my dad's guitars because they had an argument earlier, it's burning my backside."

:lol:

eh thats like people suggesting something and then they take it back coz they scared wait people take it as the truth... u get what i mean

distorted_soul said:
eh thats like people suggesting something and then they take it back coz they scared wait people take it as the truth... u get what i mean

don't worry even if i were one i'd have better taste and hit on someone else than you. :lol:

Latest posts

Back