Arcade instumental...

wah lao u alll tok until very nice liddat...haha i think one day i go try arr...book the whole arcade so that nobody look at me..not so paiseh. ahaha =X i have to get over this paiseh-ness.

~drummar buah~

i still remember. we went to the arcade after jamming. bugis arcade to be exact. the one opposite the funland.

me and my bassist went to play OutRun 2, you know the Ferrari racing game full of drifts, while my drummer was watching the drumming game, where a beng was drawing attention from most people.

haha, my drummer was shaking his head like hell when he saw the bass pedal auto. guess what he did, he went to play at the 2nd machine, and stole all the attention from the beng.

P.S. he never played that game before.

damn. u guys all pros in arcade man.

reminds me of this daytona incident, happened like yesterday only.

i was at dhoby gaut mrt, then downstairs got this X ZONE or something, uses the tap card one. then got this kid (with his another friend) uber kiddoish beng look. then he keeps sitting on the pink car. so i tot what. i sit down, tap, he also join. so we play. i was RIGHT BESIDE HIM, with my guitar by my side, then accidentally kana his start button. he say excuse me, fair. but i dont find it any problem lying there.

next momemt, 3, 2, 1. he... -Presses START button- (ZOOOOMMMM 400KM/H)

W.t.h? Only that car got turbo lor? Then got 4 other girls join in also actually. I came in 2nd lah, then he "WOOHOOO POWER SLIDE SIA, HAHA I WIN" -waves his hand up and down-.

Serious he looks 14 to 16. But anyway... lol thats arcade.

haha... i remembered playing the guitar n the drums game n i TOTALLY SUCKED at it.... i wished it was the real thing it would be so much more fun...

When I first saw the guitar one, I thought "wah one string and 3 frets! sure win"

Haven't actually gotten around to playing it but I will soon.

Pyro said:
When I first saw the guitar one, I thought "wah one string and 3 frets! sure win"

Haven't actually gotten around to playing it but I will soon.

same :lol:

but i tried it 3 times in a row and i sucks :(

For those who are in for a real groove challenge on the drumset, check out the 2 songs in the Drummania V drum game by this group called Trick Trap.

1: Black Horizon (Trick Trap) originally from Percussion Freaks 9

2. White Tornado (Trick Trap) the Extra Stage on Drummania V when you get "S" grades for most of your songs played or a minimum of "A" grade.

Very funk... i'm no funk groove fan but playing to these 2 songs is just insanely addictive. But be warned that it will result in some serious arm-twisting contortioning to play it right.

You can check out the "tab" for Black Horizon by clicking HERE and playing along to it.

Unfortunately the "tabs" page for Drummania V hasn't been undated for a while now so White Tornado is not available for viewing.

Have fun!~

Newbie said:
damn. u guys all pros in arcade man.

reminds me of this daytona incident, happened like yesterday only.

i was at dhoby gaut mrt, then downstairs got this X ZONE or something, uses the tap card one. then got this kid (with his another friend) uber kiddoish beng look. then he keeps sitting on the pink car. so i tot what. i sit down, tap, he also join. so we play.

i still remember an incident like this happened to me..but not on a daytona machine, and outrun 2 machine (www.outrun.jp/or2) at century square. i went there to play it, and i am a pro lar at that game (=x)..this beng did exactly what that beng did to you, wait till i put coin then he jus join in. anyway i won and made him lose face in front of his friends.

these bunch of bengs saw that i beat their friend, then they not happy. when i slot in another coin, they all come and challenge me..but i beat them all. funny man the look on their dumb faces. lol.

Back