Arcade instumental...

spikes said:
And frozen, thats the idea!!! Haha...

haha...your idea of having an easy gig?

I think the drum machine would be hard to play with the speeding bars though. Does it have the drumming in the background as well? How about filling ins?

that time I tried they had the drum sticks chained up.
and I couldn't even play the drums properly. =X

haha. anyone here plays the para para dance thing? ive seen some really good people but nver tried it myself. im too afraid to look like one of those people. besides, im not too much of a dancer.

lars, you'll see many hot girls doing that... mostly at plaza singapura... tell me if you'd get any phone numbers ok?

Guitarnub, i love DDR...

i'd like to confess that i started drumming from the drumming game in the arcade about 6 years ago. Never ever touched a drumset before, went from the simplest songs in the game till the hardest songs, spent quite a lot of money but it was hella fun! Its so addictive once u get the hang of it.

spent about 2 years before being able to play the EXTREME songs and getting full-combos, but my coordination has already been markedly improved.

then one day a fellow fren seeing that i could play on the game asked if i wanna try-out on a real kit and jam some songs. That's how it all started. I could play, but i was hitting the drums way too hard and using none of the fingers and wrists... no formal guidance either. Picked up from there on my own.

Highly recommend the drumming game to those who want a challenge. I learnt so much from that game. And rumours about how that game will spoil your current foundations of drumming aren't accurate. After i learnt to use my fingers and wrists, my gaming improved tremendously as well. :wink:

spikes said:
lars, you'll see many hot girls doing that... mostly at plaza singapura... tell me if you'd get any phone numbers ok?

Guitarnub, i love DDR...

yeah sure thing.... after im done with them. :lol:

lars_ulrich said:
spikes said:

Guitarnub, i love DDR...

yeah sure thing.... after im done with them. :lol:

:twisted: save some for a fellow softie(me)!!!

honestly when i saw pple playing that drumming arcade game i thought it was bloody crap and i was highly against it...i dunno y i hated it so much even though it had nothing against me...but then deep inside i wanted to try out oso...haha but up till now i still haven't tried it. cuz i'm kinda scared that i sit there and screw up. then so paiseh. haha. but i guess u just have to take these kinds of risks to be better. but i'm not ready to take this risk. paiseh la....then i see pple play until sweat sweat like very nice liddat..

maybe i'll try one day..
~drummar buah~

drummar-buah said:
honestly when i saw pple playing that drumming arcade game i thought it was bloody crap and i was highly against it

i understand how u feel man, especially when the person playing is damn show-off (typically some of the teenagers) its really quite disgusting. The worst part is when the kid playing plays like he's really pro and attracts all the attention, the smug look on his face...

... but he's playing without the bass pedal. its a mode of the game that makes it simpler...

like come on man, we know that include that leg coordination in will triple the difficulty of drumming. What's to be arrogant about if you can only hit with hands?

Coming full circle since i started playing that game, i have realised that the game dramatically improves sight-reading as well. That's all you do in the game anyway! :wink:

haha soft.com become arcade cheats tips and hints site liaoz...

eee shiyan pua chao one.. play without drum pedal.. Ptui. NO HONOR.

Back