anybody going to anywhere fun for countdown 2006?

lalala

just curious to know where u guys plan to go for this countdown as im quite a boring person. is there a party at harbourfront, boonlay, marina or many more others? wonder will there be fireworks this time.

there are pretty much parties evrywhere, but thing is, we may not be into dancing to whatever that they play, namely techno or hiphop/rnb. anyone know of any gigs?

lalala said:
just curious to know where u guys plan to go for this countdown as im quite a boring person. is there a party at harbourfront, boonlay, marina or many more others? wonder will there be fireworks this time.

yup there will be fireworks.

Gigs = Marina bay!

I'll be partying at my bf's place, so sorry lilrampage, can't go with you again LOL =p

Ehhh.. Sorry la Nunu.. Don't like that la.. *poke poke* I try to drag him along to the countdown with you if he's not so sick okay? Where you partying at anyways? Or I keep you company at night and keep him company in the day laaaaa.. Don't make me seem like such a bad bad bestie lehhhhhh :( :cry:

(worldwide)
http://www.nyctourist.com/newyears2.htm

New Year's Eve 2006
In New York City

(singapore)
Asia's Grooviest Beach Party
31 Dec 2005

Date Saturday, 31 Dec 2005
Time 8pm - 6am
Venue Siloso Beach
Admission S$19 (advance)
S$29 (after 3pm on 31 Dec 2005)
S$12* (Islanders discount)

Splash out on Sentosa's hip Siloso Beach this year-end and get blown away with the marathon line-up of DJs and VJs, megawatt music and multitude of laser and visual effects worthy only of a dance extravaganza.

Be part of this giant dusk-till-dawn beach dance carnival, which will feature two mammoth "wet" and "dry" Dance Arenas - an Olympic-sized Foam Pool (Foam Party Arena) and a vast dance zone (Lighthouse Arena) fronted by an iconic DJ lighthouse.

Book your tickets NOW! Tickets are available at any AXS stations, TicketCharge and Sentosa Ticketing Counters.

Ticket surcharge (S$1 for S$19 ticket and S$2 for S$29 ticket) shall apply for purchases through AXS Stations and TicketCharge outlets.

*Terms and conditions apply. Maximum purchase of 5 tickets per Islander card.

yeah the Patriots defensive team is back in form again!! DEFENCE! DEFENCE! like they say, offence wins battles, but defence wins wars.

i was in orchard.
but during the last half hour of 2005, i was in the train on my way home.

did anyone hear news?
bomb blast.

PFFFFFT.

sycododo said:
did anyone hear news?
bomb blast.

PFFFFFT.

bomb blast?

there was sorta a foam spraying war at clark quay, people taking quick and hit and run skirmishes around you.. When i got sick of it , i went back to esplanade with my friends, bought 7 cans of foam, and return to clark quay for revenge :twisted:

Back