anybody going to anywhere fun for countdown 2006?

i cycled all the way from pasir ris to esplanade to orchard and back.. so if you guys saw a group of six crazy kids cycling around spraying foam thats us :D the orchard scene was like a warzone man, esp in front of cineleisure.. there was a group of bengs waiting to spray on banglas.. scary man, like chinese vs banglas

strats said:
i cycled all the way from pasir ris to esplanade to orchard and back.. so if you guys saw a group of six crazy kids cycling around spraying foam thats us :D the orchard scene was like a warzone man, esp in front of cineleisure.. there was a group of bengs waiting to spray on banglas.. scary man, like chinese vs banglas

cool i man i cycled from pasir ris to esplanade to orchard road during my class chalet a few weeks ago, was really an awesome ride, actually witness an traffic accident, was like less than 5 metres away from the taxi that overturned.

over at clark quay was like chinese vs ang mohs, malays vs chinese, but after getting drenched in the foam, or spraying the foam, people will say happy new year to each other.

i was busy covering my hair from the foam sprays.
honestly,
it should be BANNED.

joking.
i mean, it'll leave the ground all soapy and some people may not like it and...
yeah.

hifi_killer said:
cool i man i cycled from pasir ris to esplanade to orchard road .

was a killer i tell you the ride back.. luck i was on an XC bike, but my butt hurts real bad now.. haha.. omfg did you see the amount of cans at orchard road in the news just now? and oh i saw two indians fighting in east coast.. oh wait make that 3.. 2 vs 1.. no wait it was 2 v 2.. one guy actually fought with the other party's wife :?

Back