Any soccer girls here?

Hmm...

Considering that the American ladies soccer team are among the world top ranks, beating teams countries like Brazil and England, ever considered the potential that Singapore might have to reach that heights? Forget about the men's team...

I mean, we didn't even look at our disabled athletes before the Games, for example, but look at what they accomplished...

OH NO U DON'T! LIVERPOOL (!!!!!!!!!!!) won the ladies title 2 years in a row i think..........LIVERPOOL PWNS!!!!!!!

Abt the chesting thing, hey i dun mind trying siah, i wanna make my chest flat................too much Christmas fat there already ( btw i'm a guy ). Wow, so many soccer girls around.........nxt time must play man vs ladies, see got catfight or not :mrgreen:.

Hey Cavett, retardedrummer mentioned pain, u want to be the masseuse instead?:mrgreen:

*Sry if i've offended anyone, the last statement is jus meant to be comic.

Last edited:
Abt the chesting thing, hey i dun mind trying siah, i wanna make my chest flat................too much Christmas fat there already ( btw i'm a guy ).

and to FGL....YEAH MAN.. WE HAVE THE BEST LADIES TEAM AROUND

cupwinners460276.jpg

dont play play ok.........even Optimus Prime
is a gunner

Mia Hamm played for the US Women's Olypic Team but retired.... she was considered one of the best female football players :}

People still dont know i am a girl ah? haha. i believed my intro page did show some ppl im a girl. o wells. those sports bra dont really help much man. and woah... still can go find soccer girls may be on google or yahoo? haha. one day all should go play soccer. girls against guys. JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. all will suffer consequences on a specific area to aim. Woops:p

woah... still can go find soccer girls may be on google or yahoo? haha. one day all should go play soccer. girls against guys. JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. all will suffer consequences on a specific area to aim. Woops:p

LETS REVAMP THE PERIODIC SOFT SOCCER KICK ABOUT -

GUYS VS GIRLS

HOW?????:mrgreen:

I 2ND THAT! Then make rule that girls cannot kick ball higher than waist level bcos it cld cause ..............damage to the opposing team:mrgreen:. As for the groin pain thing.............include feeling the pain 10x longer, plus pain in kidneys, plus uhhhh..........soreness..............ya.

thats not very fair... haa ha. should mix team or something la... haha. usually form my experience, when girls play soccer with guys, guys dont dare to push and touch girls and play too roughly. hhaha damn funny. that time i went for header in the air and this guy challenge. he knock me to the ground and said sorry. and when the ball passed to me, no pushing, just tackling. ahhaa.

u play with guys ?! woah >.<
use to play for the school team till i had a really bad tackle from the other team .
But i'm still playing soccer on a daily basis during reccess and after school :D

Aiya..........i frm all boys sch frm P1-Sec 4.......so always play with guys one. Only this year go JC/poly then see first :mrgreen:. Anyways, i guess thats true, guys won't want to hurt girls bcos there's the pride factor and also the guilt.......of course, some girls will go in studs up and the boys won't say a thing...........but that's another story. If mixed, then the novelty factor gone leh..........must Boys vs Girls lar! Haha.

hahah yeah la must be gentleman, how can push push girls anyhow lol.

yours truly was a lucky son of a loving mother to have played soccer with 5 hot girls during PE because he was the only guy playing soccer in the class and girls wanna play soccer.

FGL: im all for the guys vs girls. haha

haha... yea 15 years old last year, 16 years old this year. tanjong katong girls school.
seriously ahhh all the guys wanna have guys vs girls match? lol... all wanna shame the girls and push push them on purpose right;) joking la. Find many other girls first then say la.. haa.

Back