Any soccer girls here?

i've ever played on a team with girls and the opposing team had girls too.

quite the contrary, the girls that played are damn ROUGH and they man mark like mosquito!! the thing is that when a girl is on the ball, the guys dont dare tackle roughly. but when the guy is on the ball the girls freaking swarm and gang up on you. its really not easy to play. ahhaha no matter how good ur dribbling or ball keeping skills the get the ball away from u somehow.

GIRL POWER...

sucks

hhaha. as in GIRL POWER SUCKS. or GIRL POWeR, damn... it sucks man to be against them kinda thing. haha. pretty true, cause girls can tackle u guys witout being guitly.

yeah, and most of the time, the guys enjoy being tackled. heeheehee.

haha then play soccer, everytime ladies first, how?

hahahahha

oh yeah that particular game i played with the girls my nose bled cos someone accidentally threw his arm at me. I GOT SO MUCH ATTENTION. :twisted: hahahhaha

lol omg this post is getting funnier and funnier. tsk tsk.... u guys ah. literally ________. (((((((((:) haha. fill the appropriate word. haha.

Seen girls play against guys b4, very uncommon for someone who's been in an all-boys sch for 10 years. Ur right, the girls not scared to huat the guys one. I saw one girl 2 footed lunge on a guy, no one complained. That's why the girl power thing has to be limited a bit. Haha.

girls get quite aggressive when they play. serious. i didnt play with any guniangs. they really man mark you like a shadow and its really irritating.

okay a more girl friendly game. captains ball. have you guys played with very aggressive girls? they will stick to you literally wherever you go. their commitment is amazing. no matter how you outjump them, outrun them, they dont give up.

good for you girls. thats the way. keep chasing the guys. we'll always be in front. hehe :mrgreen:

"good for you girls. thats the way. keep chasing the guys. we'll always be in front. hehe "

only because we let you ;)

DUN FORGET VICKO - we guys chase girls for ONE thing and sometimes you al let us catch you for that reason ;)

hey there, i tot of organising a mixed gender match...aint kno how it would turn out but sounds interesting...haha
venue not decided,its gonna b field soccer or street depending on turnout
any of u interested can contact me @ j7a7c@hotmail.com or 94861699(sms dun call)
cheers

yea..im interested as well.Played mixed touch rugby before and i can tell you the girls are no pushover!What they lack in strength and speed they make in up with intelligence!

Back