Any new METAL BANDS to look out 4?

afterdeath

hmm.....

it has been quite sum time since i've actually buy a metal band album........ so i'm wondering if these any powerful metal bands out there worth listening 2.......be at locally or oversea.......

n any new metal bands 2 recommend?........

:snakeman:

night wish ?........

hmm...... any albums from them worth buying?.......

n did they have any recent albums?........ :wink:

nevemore and shadows fall are 2 of the best new american bands. good melodies and technical playing.

ZONE, nah, i say try dragonforce, not very new though. But they are good lah. Technical and fast paced. Very fast.

Killswitch Engage
Lamb Of God
Shadows Fall
Children Of Bodom

and if you can stand it

Slipknot

don't bother with the older albums though, not many good songs, most of them are just unidentifiable guitar playing and monotone screaming. Subliminal Verses is pretty good.

Night Wish is pretty old right? If im not wrong.

system of a down...they are releasing their new album soon...its call Mesmerize...do check out out all their albums...their songs are great...and funny...very enjoyable...

and check out Avenged Sevenfold...they r pretty good

SherT said:

i :heart: slipknot, man........ but a lots of my friend cannot stand their music..... heehee.......

did they have a new album? :twisted:

i've also heard Killswitch Engage be4....... r they hardcore or metal huh?........ cos my friend said they r hardcore lei........ but nvm....... do they also got new album? 8O

mr z, zone disbanded liao....... n they r not metal lei....... hahahaha....... dun be 2 sad....... :p

hmm..... as 4 the rest of the bands, do they release any albums recently?....... :roll:

apart from oversea metal bands, any local metal bands 2 look out 4?.........

:twisted:

wow....... so many powerful metal band.......... :twisted:

can any1 send mi their mp3 through msn?........

feel free 2 add mi at afterdeath03@msn.com

cos it's gonna cost mi a bomb if i buy all these albums........

if got their live clips even better.......

hopw 2 hear from all u guys, man....... :wink:

my recommendation is from the fringe side of metal- all things dark & malevolent...

anyway, the upcoming SCUM release should be something good to look forward to simply by virtue of its line-up, featuring members from:

Amen- Casey Chaos
Ex-Emperor- Faust/ Samoth
Turbonegro- Happy Tom
Mindgrinder- Cosmocrator

scum_photo.jpg

check these out:

Mastodon
Isis
Pelican
Angra
Arsis
Callenish Circle
Manticora
Necrophagist
November's Doom
YyrKoon
Pain Of Salvation
Beyond The Embrace
Between The Buried And Me

Check out James Labrie solo effort "Elements Of Persuasion". Its definitely metal... Mixture of Pantera and Dream Theater, Featuring Mike Mangini on drums and Marco Sfogli on guitars.

Latest posts

Back