ANIMESS!! MANGASSS!!! COSPLAYY!!!

yokocha

Yo!anyone who loves animes,mangas,or cosplays should post sth here!!! well!to start the ball rolling,me,myself is a cosplayer and there's this anime event this year,on the 10december,sat,singapore expo!!! it's a excellent event called the "eoy"!!!!if u didn come u will definately regret it! cos it's major event of the anime world.....if u are interested in more details,please contact me at Neopets_freak_1990@hotmail.com !!!cya guys there!!

u meant hentai?yaoi and yuri? yeaaa~as long as it is animated it counts as a jap animation....but too bad there won't be any hentai stuff there!!but lots of pretty gals!!!no come u regret arh!

yokocha said:
Yo!anyone who loves animes,mangas,or cosplays should post sth here!!! well!to start the ball rolling,me,myself is a cosplayer and there's this anime event this year,on the 10december,sat,singapore expo!!! it's a excellent event called the "eoy"!!!!if u didn come u will definately regret it! cos it's major event of the anime world.....if u are interested in more details,please contact me at Neopets_freak_1990@hotmail.com !!!cya guys there!!

Lol, just fyi, its not called 'eoy'.

'eoy' is an acronym for 'end of year'

The event is organised by STAC, just a cosplay fest, no special name.

Im doing jrock cos.

isnt the eoy event called baka matsuri?

two of my friends going as some naruto character, i'm just gna be there to watch. next years cosfest i'll be going as rukia from bleach! :D

next year's cosfest is going to be major!!watch out for my major shaman groupee!! SHAMAN KING!!! i cosplay as tao ren btw....look out for me!hahaa! >_<

speaking of cosfest...

14211262113206l.jpg

anyone knows who this person is please PM me!! :oops:

woahh!vio!wannna know choi bu arh? hahaa!!kk,i help u find out!!! count on me pal! her costume looks surprisingly like toshiya's costume from raison detre....

Back