Amp brands to bring in?

Tube Amps with low wattages that are suitable for HDB use will be good, there seems to be alot of interest in it...first it was Ibanez valbee, then epiphone, now blackheart. Maybe those people will buy.

Personally I would like to see Hiwatt amps being brought in, esp the lower wattages ones.

Amps that ill consider getting if price is right. Or if ive spare dough available.

Atomic amps: currently huge hole in the market for amps designed for use with effect processors. With the huge popularity of xtlive, boss gt series its a wonder no one has brought these in yet.

Harley benton amps: Not exactly boutiqe but epi valve jr copies. With sweelee currently overpricing the epi amps, any small wattage tube amps at reasonable prices would be a welcome sight

Big boutiqe amps: few sporeans would be willing to spend 2000+ on these monsters. Get the contacts for these amps to bring in but only on special order.

not exactly boutique but Cornford Amps are worthy...

Cornford%20amplifier.gif

78731849983.jpg

David, its rather unusual to have dealers actually participate in Forums such as this one. Thus I salute you. As for the boutique amp, I'm personally looking for Orange Tiny Terror. But as a suggestion, you already have pedals from Budda, thus probably trade agreement with em, why not have a one off amp from em to be used in the studio you have. Budda Superdrive 80 or 30 watt head is must try. It'd be best way to rock an amp before actually buying em. My 2 cents. Myself. I own a Koch MultiTone. A rare breed that Mr PRS use for his tours. Btw I'd def give Ebenex a visit next time in island. Good luck fm Holland!

Last edited:
if you could do like a instalment plan, I believe people will buy it. because i believe majority are students or in army, or started a new job. So its impossible to buy a $3-4k amp. unless parents rich la.

David, its rather unusual to have dealers actually participate in Forums such as this one. Thus I salute you. As for the boutique amp, I'm personally looking for Orange Tiny Terror.

there are much dealer participations here, definitely :cool:

Yamaha's Music Plaza is currently the distributor for Orange amps, i've tried the TT, must say it's above average but not something to sell off one's kidneys for...

interesting

thanks so much guys for your suggestions

we're definitely looking into bringing in 2-3 boutique amp brands within the next couple of months and will look into becoming a one-stop for boutique amps in the very near future.

let me contact some of these manufacturers and see what comes out of it.

once again, thanks guys!!

orange

Yamaha's prices for orange are quite reasonable.

we've already short-listed a few brands and will announce once we've secured dealership.

however, any more suggestions are still welcomed.

Latest posts

Back