Alternative Band "7th Storey" Seeking Guitarist, Bassist and Keyboardist ASAP!

Daniel Rucerito

Alternative Band "7th Storey" Seeking Guitarist, Bassist and Keyboardist ASAP!

Dear Interested Musicians,

7th Storey has just released a new album and music video titled "the Temple Is Dirty" and is now planning to take it to the stage live! Currently seeking only serious and well experienced musicians in the age range of 27-35 years old for the following band positions below:

• Guitarist
  • Bassist
  • Synth Player
7th Storey is an Alternative, Industrial, Goth, Rock, Metal band that brings a new and unique style to the music scene by incorporating hard rock guitar driven riffs alongside industrial drumbeats and sci-fi movie like ambient sound effects fused together by vintage analog synth lines. Certain elements of the music can be compared to bands such as Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, A Perfect Circle and The Cure.

Please be sure to listen to the new album and watch the music video via the official artist website at www.seventhstorey.com

If seriously interested to be a part of the band, please contact Daniel Rucerito at 9230 4482 as soon as possible! Thank you.

Hi Daniel

You've got a nice sounds! But what happened to your synth player?

Last edited:
Hi Pianoman,

I never had a synth player.

I wrote, performed, recorded, sound engineered and produced my latest album and am now looking to form a band to take the music to the stage. If you are referring to the members in my music video, they are personal friends who are from other bands that I picked in order to get a certain image for the video.

Back