ALEC EMPIRE (GERMANY / ATARI TEENAGE RIOT) @ DXO 20th Sept

and glissceule, somehow you must have gotten off (read: Came in your panties) on knowing that quoting me DESPITE us making every effort to discern the facts (1. consulting alec + alec's management BEFOREHAND, 2.consulting zouk AFTER we were alerted of his 1996 stint) somehow insinuates that you are in the more intelligent position here. Sorry I seem to be singling you out

Like "Oh my god, you are such an idiot by making glib statements without doing your homework. I'm so going to pwn you by pointing that out! Jesus, let's draw attention to it! shit, I'm on fire. Oh god I have an erection"

(By all means flame me. you are bumping the thread!)

I'm probably going to delete this when I cool down. enjoy it while it lasts

Jesus, for a minute I thought you were just a one-off pest and I could write you off as some annoying 12 year old. Looking back at glissceule's previous posts (and I encourage the rest of you to click on 'profile' and 'all previous posts')depicts a serious pathological smart-ass tendency save a few gems in poetry. How much oxygen have you wasted dude? Please save the earth

(come onnnnnnn I'm waiting)

In other news: Ticketing will start on 29th, wed at http://www.tdc.sg

Those who came to akon should be familiar with the system

Harold from Fluxus has updated that there are 25 CD vouchers to be won (5 more than original deal!) and these are tied up with the backstage passes.

love,
Saito

good stuff, its all good stuff. peace beatz noise soundz. might have to pay 40plus bucks at HMV for those things............

for jesus I might have to charge $200 for cover.... hard to break even. Hard to find venue with enough capacity. But sponsors easier to get... hmmm... hahaha

cant imagine his tech rider

for those who asked:

the FLUXXUS CD VOUCHER <u>AND</u> the backstage pass are given together

there are 20 such sets and 5 vouchers for consolation prize. We'll do it by random draw based on the serialized tickets.

love,
saito

Ticketing has started
call 62962929
or www.tdc.sg

p.s.: if anyone sees rui's (guitar 77) new haircut, give the guy a buck. :) - he seems more mellow than usual

what time does Alec Empire actually come on? 8pm to 4am, can I say 2am?

also photography allowed?

also, how come its listed as $35 and when you actually purchase, its $36 and they'll plus another dollar making it $37.

Its only a dollar but is there a mistake somewhere?

$1 is the ticketing booking fee (Sistic is $2, ours is $1)

the price is $35 plus one dollar (TDC) = $36
THIRTY SIX SINGAPORE DOLLARS is the final amount you pay :)

I dont want to reveal the time alec is coming, then people will just come for his set and not support the locals :) so come early please

photography is not allowed due to alec's management, but if you want to apply for media accredition, please drop me an email @ markk@qleisure.com
(aiyah, you use your handphone or digicam kena caught the most kena scold by bouncer. Look at Akon, how many people took photos?)

$1 is the ticketing booking fee (Sistic is $2, ours is $1)

the price is $35 plus one dollar (TDC) = $36
THIRTY SIX SINGAPORE DOLLARS is the final amount you pay

nope... i don't think so. Go give it a run. It totals to $37 right before payment.

Will send you a separate email on this. Later wanna shoot photo kena chia lat chia lat.

I got it! I'm standing right next to jenny yeo, tickets.com manager

$36 is the price you pay at the physical outlets

you pay a HANDLING FEE of one more dollar if you utilize the internet

and there is postage if you use phone booking (agar agar $1)

*shrug* there you have it.

about photography, shoot me an email lah bro

Back