AGRESSIVE ®OLLERBLADERS click here!

c.adl

Hey there,

Dunno if this is the right place for this post but awells.

Anyone here into agressive inline? roll? you know. lol.

Well most of my friends back home in malaysia skate in xgames and stuff and i watched em skate and im kinda hooked, been watching videos on youtube from juian bah, brian shima, etc etc.

I really wanna start rolling here in singapore. Ive never done it before. I hope I can meet a bunch of rollers here who would guide me and skate together. hang out and jus get shitfaced drunk anytime.

Well. PM me if you guys r up for it :)

I roll, got a pair a Valo TV2s. Well get yourself some skates asap. I'd say somewhere between the Rollerblade/Roces/K2 stuff if you are just starting out and if you're on a budget. But if you have deep pockets, go ahead and grab NIMHs, Xsjados, Valo, USD, Remz or Razors and don't forget to soup it up with some kick ass frames, wheels and bearings. Hit me up sometime once you've got your skates and maybe we could roll.

I used to roll in my younger days, not that i'm old already. Lol. Haven't been skatin much after ankle, knee injury, shoulder popping off when it wants to.
Used to own Roces Khuti & Shima 2 and broke the skate in half after donkey years of putting it on. I wanna get Valo. Where do you get yours portsofindia? I dont expect it to be in the Port of India right? Kidding.. :D

Back