Metal : A Headbanger's Journey (Thoughts about metal music)

CalvinandHobbes.jpg

Or youtube. If you look hard enough you will find it. 8)

Dudes, so what if one worships Satan? As long as he can find his comfort within, so be it.

We live in a world where the typical norm of believe doesn't allow it. Personal enlightentment is a path to many different emotions some consider unnatural. :twisted:

The fact varg killed euronymous is as equal to varg killed mayhem. Mayhem is dead.

Hahahaha.

Gloomy sunday everyone.
Hahahahaha

haha they grouped cradle of filth in norweign black metal when the freakin band is in the UK. and nowhere close to norweign black metal.

lol yep i seen this one, lol i learnt some stuff. hahaha u know when he is interviewing that band at wacken festival and the band members are drunk (forget the band) lol 'who they??, ahh fack you'. lol its awesome

i like the part about glam metal even though i am not a fan of glam. the interview with dee snider was really funny, saying that wearing those lacy costumes were masculine. haha, anyway, sam dunn should have more footages of wacken and more interviews of black, death or thrash metal bands.

Actually the docu wasn't very good. The focus was just a little too broad without much depth. The feeling i got was the film maker managed to blag free trips to countries to catch rock festivals on the strength of his docu pitch. If you caught it during the singapore film festival, the other documentary american hardcore, though admittedly the subject of which has already been covered by penelope spheeris, has more insightful looks at a scene.

I agree. I thought Metal:headbangers journey did a good job of giving an overview of metal in general but it didnt really draw the viewer in because it seemed like it was always in a rush to go on to the next phase of metal. it would have been better off just being a documentary on one of the sub-genres, like the origins of metal, which i thought they covered very well. the later parts on death metal and black metal were kinda brief, and it's hard to give an account of a style of music that hasn't quite disappeared yet.

american hardcore was a lot better. has a better ending too, not some master of pepek song haha.

That Mayhem from Norway, Necrobutcher and Blasphemer its so funny haha Necro scold the hell out of him haha!!!And by the way Cradle is not a part of Norwegian Black Metal Scene...

Dood, slutgarden, judging from your signature and your post above

you prolly have some serious issues with ur life

its best if u stick listening to ur emo and continue cuttin yourself

dont waste your time here

cheers sucka

Latest posts

Back