3rd Drum Meetup 26th May-Clinic By Kevin Corey Of Heritage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
3RD Drumming Meet-up – Drum Clinic/Talk Show By Kevin Corey

Dear Drumming-Bros of Soft - - - It gives me great priviledge & pleasure to announce here that Kevin Corey (Drummer from the reknown Band – Heritage) will be conducting a Drum Clinic together with our 3rd Drumming Meetup as per stipulated below

Venue: - JJ Alante (a pub)

Address: - 39 Duxton Road (near L Cube )

Date/Day: - 26th May (Saturday)

Time: - 2pm to 5pm (inclusive of Q&A Session)

Entrance Fees: - S$10 (Inclusive of one Free Soft Drink – Coke)

Additional Drinks: - Any additional drinks ordered will be on your own account (I think it’s very fair) and no drinks are allowed to be brought into the Venue (that is understood as Alante is a business enterprise)…

Time passess and we are into our 3rd consecutive months (our 1st quarter) in meeting up, and I hope all of you can try your best to attend this very 1st Drum Clinic conducted by one of our very own drummer and make it a successful one – so that more Professionals will come forward…. As we learn and at the same time get to know all these drummers in our Drumming Family.

For S$10.00 to watch a Drum Clinic with a drink in a very cosy environment is – Wow.www…A must go bros.

What this Drum Clinic / Talk Show is all about (a brief) =It has special guest drummers invitrd by Corey eg

Guest Drummer = Kenny Hogan

& Other Guest Drummers

It's basically a Drum Clinic & A Talk Show like eg David Letterman Show

After The Show: Those of you who is interested to sign up for adrumming lesson with Corey can do so and you will get a Free DVD of this talk show plus Drumsticks sponsor by Skywalker Drums Academy.

To Those Attending: -

(1) Please Put Up your Nick here (akin as in our 1st meetup format)
(2) Then REMEBER to – PM your nick, real name and Contact No eg HP No to Reuben

Note: - To make this Clinic feasible, we need at least a minimum of 30 in attendance….and the Committee and myself look forward again to your utmost support in this coming event.

Cheers my Drumming Bros !

Needless to say, I myself and James (Soft) will be the 1st to put up our names here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Committee Members: - Soft, Rd, rla, drum_hobbyist, reuben, caijunlong, weckl, jimmyplaydrums, robsg, rustee, bliss, lucifersatan

Our Sponsors: - Sound Bites Pte Ltd (for Venue & Equipment)

Those Attending this Clinic & 3rd Meetup
(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) ???????? - please continue here

Warmest Regards

Eric

3RD Drumming Meet-up – Drum Clinic By Kevin Corey

Dear Drumming-Bros of Soft - - - It gives me great priviledge & pleasure to announce here that Kevin Corey (Drummer from the reknown Band – Heritage) will be conducting a Drum Clinic together with our 3rd Drumming Meetup as per stipulated below

Venue: - Alante (a pub)

Additional Drinks: - Any additional drinks ordered will be on your own account (I think it’s very fair) and no drinks are allowed to be brought into the Venue (that is understood as Alante is a business enterprise)…

Time passess and we are into our 3rd consecutive months (our 1st quarter) in meeting up, and I hope all of you can try your best to attend this very 1st Drum Clinic conducted by one of our very own drummer and make it a successful one – so that more Professionals will come forward…. As we learn and at the same time get to know all these drummers in our Drumming Family.

For S$10.00 to watch a Drum Clinic with a drink in a very cosy environment is – Wow.www…A must go bros.

To Those Attending: -

Note: - To make this Clinic feasible, we need at least a minimum of 30 in attendance….and the Committee and myself look forward again to your utmost support in this coming event.

Cheers my Drumming Bros !

Needless to say, I myself and James (Soft) will be the 1st to put up our names here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Committee Members: - Soft, Rd, rla, drum_hobbyist, reuben, caijunlong, weckl, jimmyplaydrums, robsg, rustee, bliss, lucifersatan

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) RLA
(4)

Warmest Regards

Eric

hi danial

no age limited,just put your name age contact hp number aqnd email to reuben,or rudimentaldrummer,
cheers rock on :D

kevin corey drum clinic

kevin corey drum clinic is at the pub JJ alante at 39 duxton road is in may 26th saturday at 2pm-5pm
looking forward to this
rock on bro :evil: :D

lol... this shld be fun :D! its been years since that fateful night when kevin "forced himself upon me" :oops: :lol: :lol: ...maybe its time to relive the memories.... count me in bros!!!

alamak..... 2nd time in a row i cant attend.. my afternoon shift man!!!!!!
dammit.. even if attend, half hour onli... 230pm must go off.....

cannot other date ah???
hee hee

Hey bro my man!

Good to hear you doing clinics & more locals should be doing it!! Looks like I will be there too as I am free on that day!

As you know, I will always support you or any drummers doing clinics or drum related stuff! Anyway its a good time to finally meet some soft members whom I only hear on the forum but never seen.

After that kena kopi Tarik (':lol:')

Rock On Bro!!!

Kenny Hogan
www.kennyhoganumi.com

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) RLA
(4) Reuben

ah crap, going off to terengganu and kl on that saturday morning.. damn...

It's gonna be a great deal here man!!

rock on to everyone:D

3RD Drumming Meet-up – Drum Clinic By Kevin Corey

Venue:
- JJ Alante (a pub)

Committee Members: - Soft, Rd, rla, drum_hobbyist, reuben, caijunlong, weckl, jimmyplaydrums, robsg, rustee, blissuicide, lucifersatan

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
(8) kenny_guy
(9) Rustee

Note: - Bro blisssuicide, plainsman, kenny_guy & Rustee - please PM to Reuben your Nick, Real Name & HP numbers....as for danial thks we received your details already through PM

Hello.oooooooooooooooo where are the rest of our Softy's Drummer...Where Are You.uuuuuuuu Kekekekeke and where is the rest of the Committee Members & Bros (drum_hobbyist, caijunlong, Weckl, jimmyplaydrums & lucifersatan) - are you all going ? - is so please continue to add in your name in the list.....thanks

regards

Eric

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
(8) kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer

Thanks for everything, guys!

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
( kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz

Wow, Corey conducting the clinic, this should be a blast...and 3 cheers for my 1st ever drum clinic participation & 1st meetup with fellow softies...! Will begin my sacred journey in 'drummism' very soon so count me in my goodfellas...

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
( kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz
(12) pablo

Will be leaving at 4pm...

(1) James (Soft)
(2) RudimentalDrummer
(3) rla
(4) Reuben
(5) danial
(6) blissuicide
(7) plainsman
( kenny_guy
(9) Rustee
(10) Frummer
(11) Paradidz
(12) pablo
(13) drum_hobbyist

kevin corey drum clinic

there are maybe a couple of guest drummers will be coming to watch kevin drum clinic,and he got a smallest drumset too
that he invited them,its gonna be a show like a talk show like david letterman show
so be prepare---------lucifer :evil: :evil:

sori corey nonis - wud luv 2 attebd yr clinic but I will be giggin in Istanbul fronm 19 - 8 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back