2006 New Year Aims..Wishes..Resolutions

ItAcHi

alright guys and girls..christmas is over..new year is approaching...and we are waving 2005 goodbye...never the less we should look back and see what had we achieve in the whole of 2005..and what we havent...

so guys..lets share our new year resolutions..

mine will be of cos most importantly to improve my guitar playing and get myself prepare for my final year in poly...oh ya..and get myself a new guitar...

I got quite a few resolutions

1)ope my band can excel in everyway possible
2)tsunami don't hit singapore anytime soon
3)find my the other half
4)last and final one, which is becoming a better guitar player/performer that can bring the audience to their feet

hahaha..thats becos ppl loves to make resolutions and kick it all aside right after the new year party...

Ichiro said:
but resolution works for me, once i made it i will try all my best to make it happen...

ya..works for me as well...i will try to at least achieve 1 or 2 resolutions that i made for myself

I wish that next year Singapore local music scene will be more open for acceptance for genres that are rarely common.

join more bands....... play different type of songs........ metal......... rock....... pop........ jazz....... trance........ etc.......

not 4 the $......... not 4 the fame........ just 4 the fun........ :wink:

oh yes...... n contiune 2 get the gears i 1 lor....... :D

cheaper housing and cars, reduced taxes, alteration of speed limits, pay increase for jobs, and cheaper product prices, no corruption like the NKF incident, more flexible laws...

spikes said:
cheaper housing and cars, reduced taxes, alteration of speed limits, pay increase for jobs, and cheaper product prices, no corruption like the NKF incident, more flexible laws...

Hahah I doubt that's gonna happen for a few more years. :lol:

1) To not go for reservist.
2) Pay my taxes.
3) Own at least 5 more basses.
4) Ampeg BA115
5) Finish 2 pedalboards
6) Get more gigs
7) Make Firebrands known to many others.

I dont have big dreams, so i know it CAN happen. Peace.

Back