YOUR EXISTENCE IS MEANINGLESS!!! 4 - 15 aug

FluxUs

untitled-1.jpg

Date: Sat 15 Aug
Time: 8pm
Venue: Crawlspace (behind Straits Records, 766 North Bridge Rd)

$6 at the door

Yes dear dark folk (ahem ahem), the gig series that knows no bounds by catching no balls is back for a sick 4th installment. We've always been rather chuffed with our 'choice' selection of avant-rockin', noise-rakin', doom-mongerin', improv-wanderin' sounds from the more leftfield side of da Singapura music scene, and we're no less chuffed for this one. Get blasted with:

TERRIBLE CHAMBER
Terrible Chamber is the dark ambient-noise experimental alias of Bryan J from horror metallers Psycho (formerly Psychotherapy). All is good with such one-man evile but he's gathered a bunch of fiends for this gig to give you some serious improv-doom aktion or whatnot. Prepare for terror in the torture garden.............

www.myspace.com/terriblechamber

UNDER THE VELVET SKY
Free-form, free-flowing psychdelic rock that brings to mind the epic jams of electric Miles Davis, the Grateful Dead and other such sonic adventurers, all lovingly conceived in and for the moment. Tune in and trip out while kickin' out the jams............check out their full-length cd 'The Black Sea Sorcery' at Straits Records and Roxy Records.

www.myspace.com/utvsband

I \ D
This improv noise-rock collective adores their progressive rock, jazz fusion, black metal and disco-punk and would dearly love to play a Thai Disco in the near future (they wish). Their second album 'Midnight Hot' was released in Jan this year, so go go motorik disko kraut with your id..........

www.myspace.com/idclownz

STELLARIUM
The sound of the stars? More like a raging comet on fire..........this 4-piece "dissonant nu-gaze" outfit are sweetness and light bathed in supreme necrotic chaos, in the fine traditions of 'Psychocandy'-era Jesus & Mary Chain and 'Isn't Anything'-period My Bloody Valentine. No pussyfooting here..............they kill. And you die.

www.myspace.com/stellariumsg

second psyched-up, progged-out BUMP!

I\D's 'Midnight Hot' and Under The Velvet Sky's 'The Black Sea Sorcery' cds are available at Straits Records (in front of Crawlspace) as well as Roxy Records...........listen. hear. support. leh.

Back