Yamaha Red Label Nippon Gakki made in Japan FG150 Acoustic Guitar From Circa 1968-197

guitarmansg

The Holy Grail of Yamaha Acoustic Guitars is to own one of the famous red label models made in the Nippon Gakki Factory between 1968 and 1972. Today, you can get the chance to own one of these super rare guitars which I think is the only one listed on Carousel.

This stunner of an acoustic guitar was one of 2 initial export models that launched the famed Yamaha FG Series of guitars (the other being the Fg180)

Guitar is nicely set up for comfort, and I can guarantee you that this is important as most of the guitars from that era requires a neck reset given that the neck has warped. This guitar however plays like butter for its age, and holding barrred chords is a breeze on this. A true vintage piece which has seen some dings over the last half century (yes this guitar is 50 years old so please so not expect a pristine looking piece of wood), the sound of this guitar literally tells a story that is clear, but yet resonant to the listerner.

WA me at 9112856 to deal at this unbeatable price of $800 for this guitar.

Viewing/Inspection/Collection at East Coast, Marine Parade, East MRT Line.

Marine Parade: Weekday/Weekend afternoons.

Back