SOLD [WTS/WTT] Leaving SG sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lee

Hello Softies,

Leaving great memories here in Singapore and I am leaving as my studies are over.

As a guitar geek, I myself sold and bought many gears here in soft :)

I wish I can bring everything back, but I am hoping to reduce some size of my luggages :p

Here are some thing I would like to sell. Please carefully read the specifics of each item and hope we can make a deal.

1. 2014 PRS P24 tremolo - Blood orange color. Inclusive of beuatiful lr baggs piezo. Not a ten-top but the grains are beautiful. Everything in stock including OHSC and papers and candies. 57/08 open pickups. Completely mint condition with no dings or scratch. - $3,299 SGD

2. 2012 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster - Completely mint. All stock except neck, mid pickups changed to dimarzio cruiser like Timmons. Others are stocks. (Original pickups not included) Slightly nego for hassle free quick buyers. Original hard case and accessories all included. - $1,199 SGD

3. Late 2012 Imac 27' inch Customized upgraded version (Slim version one, not a thick one) - CPU - 3.2Ghz I5, 8GB Memory(Upgradable to 32GB by simply opening the slot on the back), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 675MX 1024MB (Customized). In every good condition. Comes with apple wireless keyboard and mouse of course. Also comes with Boxes and plastic cover. No scratch or dings :p - $1,799 SGD

My best hope is to sell everything in cash, but I am also welcome for trade something that has similar value but in small size :D

Trading two guitars to one are also welcomed (Hope it matched the value !) But I do not want to trade guitars 1 for 1, coz I gotta reduce my package.

Trade wise I am looking for - Kemper Profiling amp powerhead / James Tyler SE or classic Schmere color / Macbook pro 15 inch retina/ Iphone 6S or Plus Rose Gold..Hit me an offer with other guitars or gadgets worth around 5,000 - 5,500 SGD.

SMS or Whatsapp me @ 9727 - 15 four 9.

Thank you and have great day :)

Oh..Forgot to mention. Leaving sale does not mean I am desperate to sell. All prices are firm cash wise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back