Who like a copy of Nightwish latest album?

sorry sorry. i arrange with a music shop to help me pass the cds to you guys. hold on a bit.

Didn't mean to be rude or impatience.. But are we still getting our free Nightwish Album? Been quite awhile already...

thanks for everybody's understanding.

i have asked Duskalways to help me hold the CDs at her shop and she so kindly agreed!

I will try to pass it to her over the weekend and you guys should be able to pick it up from next week onwards.

Music Ensemble Pte Ltd
35 Selegie Rd #01-14 Parklane Shopping Mall
Tel : 6338 1220

Opens Monday to Saturday. 1pm to 7 pm.

* pls call before going down

thanks james and duskalways!

so nxt monday then we can go down take ah? then must call and say what ?

man oh mah, will you guys and gals be in for a big surprise when you check out their store! Just went there today to pass the CDs and they have so many cool guitars! :heart:

Yay alright James!! Damn school start already and will be ending at 6pm everyday except for Friday. Look like Friday's the only day I can collect... Thanks again man!! :lol:

I have asked Duskalways to help me hold the CDs at her shop and she so kindly agreed!

Please collect your NightWish CD from her at

Music Ensemble Pte Ltd
35 Selegie Rd #01-14 Parklane Shopping Mall
Tel : 6338 1220

Opens Monday to Saturday. 1pm to 7 pm.

* pls call before going down

the 15 lucky winners are :

1. 17wil
2. scabbed
3. GrayAkira
4. JR-V
5. khai_stereotype
6. Stillborn
7. fored
8. hasanur
9. mel80
10. anep
11. momorockstar
12. mulyadi
13. littleblackgems
14. Mr_X
15. Mero

I feel like an idiot. I totally forgot about this. I went down to the shop today!!! And didn't get the CD!! Arrgh! *strangles self*

I got to try out the daisy rock (insert flower here) guitar though. ;) Hahaha. And the guy there was really nice too.

*continues strangling self* I can't believe this.

Haha fored don't worry.........

I went to Paradiz (which is like just beside parklane) to play dota in the evening.

AND I FORGOT TO COLLECT THE CD TOO :lol:

fored, ha..ha.. when you go back, Steven is going to be so happy thinking that you want to get the DaisyRock guitar!!! ha..ha...

Back