Who knows "LoveHunters" ?

It was maybe 1996 or something lah, just after I came out of army.

He didn't exactly 'call' me.

I was doing my rounds and they were doing soundchecks or something and we just chatted and talked cock sang song and I just asked him whether I could try his guitar lor, them being the really nice guys they are, and me being the thick-skinned fella. :mrgreen:

When I meet all these really talented, famous people and get to know them, like Lovehunters and Douglas Oliviero, Sweet Charity (hung out with Ramli Sarip, Rosli Mohalim and their late bassist whose name I have forgotten - Syed something) and all those who have been around for a long time and entertained us with their genuine talent - one thing has consistently struck me leh.

They're all very humble people.

moliano is still around in sg,to n fro bandung once in a while ,he's more into studio works nowadays, Ady,u forgot bout me????:) ,lefty bassman with a gibson thunderbird.lovehunters still around.only doing events and recording n sometimes gigging with session gtrist.

Sori bro.... mana ada 4get u ..... Waiting for ur call.... senyap aje....hehehe...

Btw...hws ur Powerjam comp? Saw ur band at the Utube.... not bad but the song by No Doubt a bit slow.... tak catchy sangat.... should play the original tempo....baru power bro...

Hehehe.....

Yes, that's Moliano! He used to work for fujitec lastime before his popularity with Lovehunters. They started off from Battle of the band in 1987 at the former Rainbow lounge winning 2nd place for the competition. They were offered to cut an album soon after, "Sehari Dalam Hidup" was their first. The hit song was "Ku ukir nama mu" which has a new version sang by singer/bassist Yazid not so long ago.

Those were the days at Rainbow...hehehe...hey bro fgl..you don't remember ah??

Wah...feeling so old already...hehehe!!

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

LOVEHUNTERS
"ABSOLUTE ROCK!!!"

3rd May 2014
8.00pm
Ground Theatre @ Scape Orchard

Tickets - SGD 78.00
- SGD 58.00 (Early bird, limited period. Only via hotline 98711091eastside or 91528056 westside)

TICKETS SALE STARTS TODAY !!!

Latest posts

Back