Looking to start a girl band! :)

b33tl3bum

heyaa I’m 17 (female) who’s interested in forming a new band. I used to be a guitarist in another band but I realised our music taste were all super different so I left in search for people of similar tastes! In my old group, we didn’t really make our own music, so this time I would love to try.

I listen to (mainly) britpop, grunge, shoegaze and a little weirdly specific is midwest 90s emo. Basically more grittier things, but I don’t mind any other alternative music!

I’m looking for:
- a bassist
- a drummer
- a vocalist
- or any other instrument you can play that can contribute to a band LOL (e.g. keyboardist, second guitarist)

Preferably ages 15-19 yrs old. If you’re interested, reply with your age, what instrument you play and your sum of your taste in music. If my tastes are similar to yours, lemme know too! Thank u sm <3.

hii I’m 16 turning 17 (female) this year. I sing, um Im not rlly sure what my taste in music is bc I listen to everything but I enjoy songs like iris from the goo goo dolls and everlong from foo fighters nirvana jpop/ vkei etc my favs are ichiko aoba, Alex g, faye Webster and lamp my insta is @Maopire so u can check it out to see if u want me in ur band<3

haii im 16 (female). I play electric guitar as well and i dont mind playing either lead or rhythm. (still currently learning)
I'm fine with any genre but i guess my taste is similar to yours HAHA my favourite bands are avenged sevenfold, nirvana, MCR and paramore :))
my insta: crqztall
tele: crqztal

Hii im 18(female) this year and i play the bass (beginner level tho) i listen to lots of genres but my fav artist is ghost, red hot chili peppers, hozier, will wood etc.

Hii im 18(female) this year and i play the bass (beginner level tho) i listen to lots of genres but my fav artist is ghost, red hot chili peppers, hozier, will wood etc.
hey, thanks for your reply and I loveeeee your music taste!!! you can contact me on insta @twitchylittleman 😋😋❤️

Hello Maopire,i'm Chris here and i am a vocalist here.Are you
interested in joining my band?Please contact me at: +6582068960
to discuss further.Thanks!

Heyy not sure if you saw my reply, but uhh lmk a place I contact can you with if you don’t have instaa 😋👀❤️‍🩹)

heyaa I’m 17 (female) who’s interested in forming a new band. I used to be a guitarist in another band but I realised our music taste were all super different so I left in search for people of similar tastes! In my old group, we didn’t really make our own music, so this time I would love to try.

I listen to (mainly) britpop, grunge, shoegaze and a little weirdly specific is midwest 90s emo. Basically more grittier things, but I don’t mind any other alternative music!

I’m looking for:
- a bassist
- a drummer
- a vocalist
- or any other instrument you can play that can contribute to a band LOL (e.g. keyboardist, second guitarist)

Preferably ages 15-19 yrs old. If you’re interested, reply with your age, what instrument you play and your sum of your taste in music. If my tastes are similar to yours, lemme know too! Thank u sm <3.
hey!! i would like to sing for the band. im F 23 if you dont mind. im into music like wallows, neck deep, blink 182, djo, the smiths, weezer, mcr, the strokes, etc. you can contact me on tele @ yakiesukie

Back