where to get paiste cymbals in Singapore?

Greatfox

Hey all,
I'm a big fan of the Paiste 2002 range of cymbals but I'm having trouble finding them here, I looked up on the Paiste website which gives a dealer but they don't appear to have a shop which I can go and browse. Complicating this further is that I'm not in Singapore at the moment, so if there's a shop with a website that would be even better. Anyone able to help me out?

woot! i like that you are a paiste fan.. cheers to that!

hmm.. so far the distributor is RANKING SPORTS! its at bras basah complex. opposite swee lee.. they monopolize, so expect the price.. for me, i get them from ebay or overseas. ship them in!

you need to go calculate yourself. most of the times its cheaper as it is second hand. but you must find the right person and right place to get it from. shipping from some states arer EXPENSIVE!

Ranking(Bras Basah) or music theme(peninsula), same shop, different location, however they only carry a limited range..

Yeah Ranking is the Place for - Paiste Cymbals which is my " Favourite " - thay do have quite alot of stocks - I just got my Paiste Sig 18" China and a 10" Bell last month - as my own Chinese New Year Present ...What to do - nobody buy me- so I buy myself lol.

Back