Where is the Best Place to chill for youngster and can smoke in peace?

Don't waste your money on ciggies at your age , think of all the money you can save by not smoking , 10 packets of Marlboro is equal to almost any new pedals :p , anyway all the ciggies now taste horrid, not like they used to . You will not missed anything by not smoking

I am not anybody mum, I am just giving my thought's here , I been through what you teens been before, if you do not like what I am thinking out loud that;s cool .

FPaulLes

Honestly, best not to smoke if you are too young. This is because you might be smoking due to peer pressure.

You want to smoke, dont scared. Just smoke only, walk and smoke, smoke wherever your allowed to smoke. This way, police wont screen you one. Aiya just act like you legal to smoke lah.. Place to chill, depends on individuals i think..

the taxi stand outside singapore poly got alot of people smoke there.

those underaged and those legal can be found there

(im just follow my friends there). haha

My core group of friends have this similar gripe and the only place they can smoke and chill out at the same time?Outside 7-11 near our school but that too had some risks,since teachers would be around at times to do checks on students.

We are like 15 years old but we can't act like we are legal. I heard from my friend that his friend got caught smoking in orchard by those undercover HSA people. Send letter to their parents saying that their son smoke.

You want to smoke, dont scared. Just smoke only, walk and smoke, smoke wherever your allowed to smoke. This way, police wont screen you one. Aiya just act like you legal to smoke lah.. Place to chill, depends on individuals i think..

+1. If you have the balls the smoke at a young age, gotta have the balls to face the music as well. Want to smoke but don't wanna get caught... pfft. Might as well don't smoke.

haha.i once kene caught by HSA near my place.i was fined 30bucks.but that was a year ago.now yet i'm still smoking.heh.but i do take my precautions.

haizz, imhho, if still have to start a thread on a public forum where people all over the world can see how funny singaporean can be, then its time to hide at home and quit smoking. If dont want, then spend some time to go outside and see the world while searching for place to chill and smoke.

is it me or that we have evolve too far out that any kind of problems or issues has turn into something that can be posted in online forum and in search of answers..

i hope my kids wont ask around on where to sniff glue and get high without having to spend money on drinks and boy/girls

Actually I'm helping my friends and I and guys who are underage smokers. I mean not A LOT of non- singaporeans will look into here. Some non-singaporeans who visit this forum may live here so they won't mind.

is it me or that we have evolve too far out that any kind of problems or issues has turn into something that can be posted in online forum and in search of answers..

hahaha my thoughts exactly..last time where got go online ask people..common sense la! walk around and explore! last time best is far east carpark go there smoke drink beer fight get blowjob in the staircase..lido gardens..have your own sense of adventure ffs.

this kind of question is like asking where to buy pirated dvds on a public forum..even if you get a good answer surely will pua kangtao spoil market for everyone..big brother is watching away..

Latest posts

Back