Looking for drummer and vocalist for chill jam sessions (J-rock, punk rock)

gianthestu

Hi! We're a keyboardist, guitarist, and bassist, looking for a drummer and vocalist to join us for chill jam sessions. We have no plans to do any gigs (at least for now), so the main aim is just to have fun and make music together.
We're mostly into J-rock, though we're open to other related genres :) Feel free to dm or reply if you're interested, thank you!

Hi,i am Inoran Chris here and i am interested in joining your band as a J-rock vocalist!
I'm in my 40s here.Hope that is not a problem for your band.Please WhatsApp me
Chris at my number: +6582068960!

Hi! We're a keyboardist, guitarist, and bassist, looking for a drummer and vocalist to join us for chill jam sessions. We have no plans to do any gigs (at least for now), so the main aim is just to have fun and make music together.
We're mostly into J-rock, though we're open to other related genres :) Feel free to dm or reply if you're interested, thank you!

Hello! A guitarist here. Played L'arc~en~ciel, abingdon boys school, and some other J-bands' music in the past.
If you are interested in having another guitarist, let me know via DM!
Thanks!

Hi giogiogi000,my band is looking for a guitarist.Are you interested in joining
my band?Please WhatsApp me Chris at: +6582068960 if you are interested!

Hey there! You still looking for a drummer? I play Japanese songs quite a bit

Back