what's the worst thing that you could buy?

Jugman

haha me and my friends were chatting last night. we were talkng about the swee lee 50% sale. then we asked each other, what's the worst thing anyone could buy on that sale?
and i said a pick.

haha imagine someone lining up overnight just to but a pick which costs $1 elsewhere. the discounted price would have been 50 cents.

anyway, what's the worst thing that you guys can come up with?

no offence intended to swee lee company.

haha it's a joke cos swee lee has a 50% sale right?
then the cheapest thing, i thing would be a pick.
picks already come cheap and 50% of their price would be..

i think anything that would cost lesser than 50 but sweelee only has discount on various items so you wont see a pick at 50cents.

i think if the qns was much more wide like whats the worst thing you could buy for the money.my ans will be buying a pet off mocha.com

haha pet.

yea crocs is the worst fad i've seen so far.
worst yet to come i guess.
perhaps its the 2 coloured skinnies that dime mentioned?
i saw someone wear a red and black one yesterday. didnt get a chance to take picture. i was crossing the road

Shop at adidas,and you can never make the right choice.lol.Probably the portable speaker i bought which i intended to bring with me whenver i head out of the jungle but i rarely use it now,since im stationed in the medical centre more often these days

A MAN URE JERSEY...

but it would be great for wipping car tyres .... BTW anyone notices how Rooney and MAD Magazine's Alfred E Newman looks the same?

Back