WTS: More pedal clearance! (additions, price cuts etc.)

vern

Dear Softies, it's time to revise the pedal clearout - there are additions, deletions of items sold, and price revisions indicated. Please take some time to peruse!

Please note that I am obsessively compulsive about the condition of my gear, so it has all been treated with the utmost care; condition of most items is almost good as new as a result of this, except where indicated.All pedals come with all the boxes/manuals/plastic bags/bits of paper/stickers (basically everything the pedal came with) except where indicated. Some of them have 3M Dual Lock velcro on the base - I did not remove it for the sale because you might want it on there for pedalboard mounting, but it is easily removed. In these instances, I have also indicated it below.

Please note that I never do trades. Please do not offer me any trades thank you as I am trying to downsize, not acquire new things.

Farrer Road/Holland V area. I can deal at MRT station.

SMS/Whatsapp 97471708.

Descriptions follow the image below.

img_5697.jpg

Pedals are listed to correspond with the photo rowwise from top left.

Jim Dunlop 95Q Cry Baby Wah New listing: $130
It’s a tread on it and it goes ‘wah’. I am thinking of inventing a companion pedal that goes ‘lau’.
Condition of this is about 8.5/10 as it does have some minor scuffing at the sides, but no major chips or scratches. Dual lock on base which is easily removable.

Ibanez TS9DX - Turbo Tube Screamer Price cut from $130 to $120
condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
This pedal has never been used. I don’t even know why I bought it. I really don’t like the box it came in - it’s one of the worst and flimsiest I’ve ever seen. Its designer should be ashamed to call himself a cardboard engineer, which, allegedly is a real job title (although I couldn’t find the average salaries on Glassdoor.com).

Modtone MT-AD Vintage Analog Delay Price cut from $95 to $85
Condition: 9.5/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
This is a great sounding delay which I would put up there with the best, but now I have a Boss DM-2W as well as an original DM-2 so I don’t really need this. I’m not boasting, I’m just saying I have one and it’s likely you haven’t.

EHX Memory Toy Price cut from $130 to $120
Condition: 10/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
I have too many delays. This one can go. Nice and compact, sounds good, mod function. Do not be deterred by the fact that it is called ‘toy’. It is not a toy. It’s a weapon. A playful weapon of echoing and delaying and deferring sound for playing with. In other words, a toy.

Boss PS-6 Harmonist New listing: $185
Condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new. All box and manuals and stuff

Guyatone MC-3 Micro Chorus $60
Condition: 6/10 Surface scratches/minor chips. Has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed.
Swirly chorus good for playing intro to Come As You Are. Sounds amazing when playing the F#m7b5#11 chord in arpeggiated fashion. If you buy this, I will teach you that chord and then girls will throw their underwear at you (or boys, depending upon your gender). I once played this chord while performing at Madison Square Garden and a giant bra hit me and broke my G-string. You must promise not to teach anyone else this chord though (unless you go on to sell them this pedal).

Red Witch Empress Chorus New listing: $290
Condition 10/10. Used for about 10 minutes only at my house while trying out a stereo rig. It is in absolutely mint 'as new' condition with all the box and stuff.

EHX Holy Grail Nano reverb Price reduced $180 to $170
Condition: 10/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed)
It causes the sounds of reverberation. Imagine you are in a big church. Now imagine that there isn’t someone talking about Jesus constantly. That’s what reverb sounds like.

Boss DS-1 Double Modded $100
This is a modded DS-1 which has been reconfigured by our own Randolf Arriola with the Seeing Eye Mod (the Steve Vai one) and Switchblade Mod which is akin to the Keeley mod. These mods account for the price being higher than a new DS-1 while still representing amazing value for money.
Condition is 9/10. There are no chips or scratches, but you can see there is a little bit of paint fading/discoloration. Aside from this it's in perfect working order. All box and manuals/stuff.

Xotic BB Preamp Price reduced from $200 to $180
Condition: 9.5/10 Excellent (No scratches, chips or wear, but has velcro/3M Dual Lock on base which can be removed) The one Andy Timmons uses apparently. I never use it because I don’t have lovely blonde hair like him - plus, I sold my Boogie Lonestar. If you are the one who bought my Lonestar, maybe you want to buy this? Sorry, I lost your number.

Mooer Ultra Drive New listing $95
10/10 Condition mint. Barely used. Boxed with all the crud it came with.

TC Electronic Vortex Flanger New listing $155
Condition 10/10. Used for just a few minutes only to check out the sound. It is all boxed in 'as new' condition and in full working order.

Boss MIJ DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion $140
No box or manual. Only the pedal.
It's a Boss DF-2. You press it and it makes feedback. Plus it's a distortion pedal. Apparently these are highly collectible, which could explain why it cost so much. Condition is 8.5/10 (minor scuff marks). There is no box or manual.

Boss OC-3 Super Octave Price reduced from $100 to $90
Condition: 7/10 - some minor scratches. This pedal has NO BOX OR OTHER STUFF - PEDAL ONLY. Given to me by a friend who later moved to Germany and is uncontactable. I don’t want it because I think Octave sounds crud. I read a funny Tweet about Germans the other day it went like this: “Talking about the American Dream in class and the prof asked the one German kid if they had a German dream. He responded, ‘We did, but no one liked it.’” Who says they have no sense of humour?
This is an absolute bargain.

Hotone Komp Opto Compressor SGD $95
Condition: 10 - mint/good as new.
I decided I am not a compressor guy, so this is just sitting in the cupboard. I used it for about 5 minutes. Actually it was 10 minutes, but I compressed it by 50%. That’s how good this is.

EHX Nano Pocket Metal Muff New listing $55
Condition is 9.5/10. All box and manuals and stuff

Myth FX Infinium Delay Pedal Price reduced from $200 to $180
Condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
This is kind of rare I think. Check it out if you are a collector because I think this pedal is the star of the show - all the rest I think are pretty common. I recommend you read up on it http://www.mythfx.com/infinium.htm

Myth FX Triton Modulation Pedal New listing - $180
Condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
Partner of the above. It does chorus, vibrato and flanging. Which is pretty frickin’ “A” when you think about it. I might even keep this one.

DigiTech Hardwire SP-7 Stereo Phaser New listing: $180
Condition 10/10. Used for about 10 minutes only, so is in 'as new' condition with all box and manuals, plastic bags etc.

Tech 21 SansAmp GT-2 $185
condition: 10/10 Mint/good as new
This pedal has never been used.
The tin box it came in is bent. All the boxes were bent in the store I bought it from. The boxes of all the other Tech21 boxes were bent and dented too. Perhaps it is a design feature. The box would make a good small box for a young child’s bento lunch, or, for holding up to 8-10 Mrs Fields cookies and it could keep them fresh for up to an hour.

- - - Updated - - -

[Edit] the Guyatone Micro Chorus price is actually reduced to $50.

Back