WAR Concert 2006 Metal Assault

What Genre Should This Gig Be Based On??

• Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

• MultiGenre

• Total voters
I am allocating 60 percent of the profit to the bands... the rest of the 40 will be allocated to well the organizers... but with that, i expect commitment from the members.... not get admited and do nuthin juzz wait formoney to come in...

hey...

my band is interested in ur upcoming rpoject...how do we go abt it?? can u gif me some detalis abt it?? liz here btw..u can mail me at liza_hamzah@hotmail.com ...nd to know more..my band is playing rock...or u can kol me at 92992920...tq...

gaderel_dathamonga said:
I am allocating 60 percent of the profit to the bands... the rest of the 40 will be allocated to well the organizers... but with that, i expect commitment from the members.... not get admited and do nuthin juzz wait formoney to come in...

so wot exactly are organisers supposed to do? :lol: pm me im kind of interested anyway i'm very free now :lol:

rx7 said:
Whoever thinks Pantera is Metalcore is a jackass

you're a piece of shit. no lah sorry lah. Peace.

i saw them being grouped under metalcore in some heavy metal i've been reading. the book called them the new generation of underground metalcore.

super_punk said:
rx7 said:
Whoever thinks Pantera is Metalcore is a jackass

you're a piece of shit. no lah sorry lah. Peace.

i saw them being grouped under metalcore in some heavy metal i've been reading. the book called them the new generation of underground metalcore.

pantera is thrash, not "metalcore". :lol: :lol: oh yea and pantera owns "metalcore" bands anytime. :lol:

why be so specific about genre? there is no clear line or rules to define a genre... its all bullshit from people who decide to be innovative and give their music a different brand.

i repeat... IT'S ALL BULLSHIT.

more than 30 years ago, Great Balls of Fire was considered ROCK AND ROLL!!! makes me feel like my balls are on fire... :roll:

Vio said:
why be so specific about genre? there is no clear line or rules to define a genre... its all bullshit from people who decide to be innovative and give their music a different brand.

i repeat... IT'S ALL BULLSHIT.

more than 30 years ago, Great Balls of Fire was considered ROCK AND ROLL!!! makes me feel like my balls are on fire... :roll:

thats like saying cheese shouldnt be classified into diff types like mozerella or fetta or camembert...all cheese also what. :lol:

Back